Mundane thread

42,381 to 42,400 of 49,640 messages
09/02/2013 at 09:09

Good morning.
Yay for first good days, more to come I hope.

Going to Brignog today, shopping to be done and wedding stuff.

Shoes - Irregular Choice.

Swimming, the more you swim the easier it gets. I'm still very slow but hey ho. Just stick with one stroke DS - crawl I presume. Check out some youtube videos, pick up one tip at a time, don't try and swamp yourself with infomation.
The best thing I ever did was get a pull bouy, it allows you to concentrate on your stroke and forget what the legs are doing.

09/02/2013 at 09:42
Morning mundanies
Glad to hear Blouse is settling in and being made welcome in his new job
I need to do my long run, but feeling unenthusiastic at the moment ..
09/02/2013 at 11:47

Legends confirmed list

Saffy
Mr Saffy
Bookie
Cake
Mima
Mr Mima
DS
Lincoln Runner
Elli

I'm currently registered for the last place but I'm not sure whether I will be running.  If anyone else wants the place then contact me NOW as I only have a couple of days to change details.  I will still be there even if I'm not running.

Those that haven't paid me, can you bring money on the day.  £20 per person

09/02/2013 at 12:00

(((Caz))) Excellent organising

(((Hash & Mousey))) Thanks

It's the Stratford Tri and I can't seem to get enough contact with my swim coach to get a decent front crawl sorted out in time, so will probably settle for some variation of breaststroke.  I'm keeping fingers crossed for a breakthrough moment.

09/02/2013 at 12:17

Which reminds me that I should get my bike out...

09/02/2013 at 12:19

Good to know the first days are going well in the new jobs for B and Blouse. 

Tall is off to Barcelona tomorrow for 5 days. He's a big boy now but that doesn't stop me worrying about him. 

Going to have macoronni cheese on toast for lunch then going glasses hunting with Tiny. 

09/02/2013 at 12:31
SuperCaz wrote (see)

Which reminds me that I should get my bike out...

*wibble* not going there yet! 

09/02/2013 at 14:01

I've had some chicken soup now I'm going for a snooze.

09/02/2013 at 16:12

I've been accused of looking feminine and sexy today!  It's amazing what people will say if you pay them

09/02/2013 at 16:37
Supercaz, I bet you didn't pay anything. I think you just smiled and the compliments flowed.

Our bin is nearly full and we have a week until that bin is collected. Is it wrong to ask our neighbour if we can stick a bag in their bin?
09/02/2013 at 19:14

I am supposed to be taking a double buggy to buggyfit on Monday, I need to ditch the wibbly tummy as my maternity clothes are too big and my normal clothes too small. Either I exercise or I eat a lot less cake!

We had a family birthday tea for Mini today, all the cousins together, she had a fab time although it took her a while to wind down afterwards.

09/02/2013 at 19:20
What is buggyfit? Moo and I trundle around some of the paths with him in his carriage. Jogging down the hills is far easier than pushing him up them
09/02/2013 at 19:48

Hello honies I'm home. Anyone want to share a bottle of red?

Long day in Brignog. Bought D a rather nice long formal coat (in the sales) it's being adjusted to fit him better but it will look good. He is going to look very dapper on his wedding day.  Going for second suit fitting on Monday, I have a feeling he may need new shoes.

Now we just need to find more excuses for him to dress up - ooh look the sun is shinning, put your best suit on.

09/02/2013 at 20:34
09/02/2013 at 21:08
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)
What is buggyfit? Moo and I trundle around some of the paths with him in his carriage. Jogging down the hills is far easier than pushing him up them

It's not running with a buggy because they reckon for insurance purposes they can't encourage that - however, we speed-walk with the buggy and then we park up and do lunges etc. Whether I'll manage it with a double buggy and whether Mini & Mini2 will sit in the buggy for an hour whilst Mummy horses about remains to be seen!

09/02/2013 at 21:13
I usually resort to food bribery
09/02/2013 at 21:25

I looked at Caz's dress, now I'm looking at train times for VLM and there is an ad for it on trainline. Big Brother!

09/02/2013 at 21:31

I think it would suit you Mr P.

09/02/2013 at 22:31

That's more than my dress cost!  It is very pterry though.

I do not think it would suit Mr. P. His curves are all in the wrong places.

Edited: 09/02/2013 at 22:31
09/02/2013 at 22:34
Well it's just the big front curve really. I was weighing myself at work and one of the warehouse lads suggested I used the weigh bridge.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.