Mundane thread

42,541 to 42,560 of 48,511 messages
gingerfurball    pirate
15/02/2013 at 16:26

Afternoon all *waves at JB*

I've been babysitting all afternoon as Jenn and Peter went off to Belfast to get afternoon tea in a very posh hotel nice!!  Back to work for a wee stint.

(We've got "Ambassador Training" all day tomorrow for the city of culture volunteers...we have to do this before they "deploy" us...ah well we get a wee certificate from the World Host Organisation - that would qualify us to volunteer to things like the Olympics, Commonwealth Games and such...)

15/02/2013 at 19:24

Yay - hellooooo JB!

MrKJ has bought a bike, he keeps disappearing into the garage to tweak with it and having secret packages arrive.

Tomorrow we are off to see MummyKJ as we're all germ free, first time I've seen her since Boxing Day so I'm hoping we're still fit and healthy tomorrow morning. She's had a scan and the measurements of her spleen have reduced by 1/3 so that's good news.

15/02/2013 at 21:47

JB! Our dear leader has returned *waves*

(((KJ and Mummy KJ)))

I have a packet of 'crisps'. The main ingredients are bean, pea, soya, onion, tomato, green pepper, carrot and spinach. They are... not crispy. 

15/02/2013 at 21:59

I had smoked Haddock with a Davidstowe cheddar cheese sauce, yummy, with chips for dinner.

15/02/2013 at 22:04

I had a slice of bread with Seriously Strong cheese spread. It's been one of those days. 

15/02/2013 at 22:08
Welcome back JB
Good news about your Mum KJ I hope you get to see her tomorrow
15/02/2013 at 22:57

I think the dear leader has returned to attempt to lead us all to the promised land called Fetch.

15/02/2013 at 23:03
Steady CJ - I read that as Davidbowie cheddar cheese. Nope, been sat here for 5 minutes trying to think of a Bowie/cheese pun and I've got nothing.

Went out for a meal with friends and their two-year-old this afternoon. Somebody came up and complained he was being too noisy. To be fair he was. Still collectively as a table there was simultaneous rising of hackles. Brave thing to go over to someone and tell them to shut their kid up. Foolhardy even.
15/02/2013 at 23:08
And I had my haircut yesterday and had a chatty hairdresser. I hate that. I'm still not over it. And my hair looks sh1t.
15/02/2013 at 23:30

I'm tired, I need sleep. i had fish and chips for supper, I don't like chips as they give me indegestion, I don't know why I eat them. I've almost died twice through eating chips, admitedly I was ill at the time which may have had something to do with it.

Night night mundane land. The Empire is spreading.

16/02/2013 at 07:21
Good Morning!

I am not being mundane enough looking at the Fetch thread. Someone put new batteries in their remote control.
16/02/2013 at 13:05
I've finished my mug of tea ... time to go for a run ... or a nap *yawn*
16/02/2013 at 19:03

Good evening. Must've been a busy day, no ones been mundane at all. i feel a little under the weather tonight, i tink I shall take to my bed.

16/02/2013 at 19:11

(((Mrs. Mousey))) 

I've had a mundane day. So mundane I can't remember it. Probably for the best, my bed seems to have lacked a right side this morning. Humbug 

16/02/2013 at 19:19

Well I went to the garage and ran home.

16/02/2013 at 21:17

I found room in a kitchen cupboard for my new hand blender. Not sure when it will get used, but like the idea of having one.

16/02/2013 at 21:44
I woke up this morning feeling pretty grim, but have shaken it off. Or run it off. My mileage seems to be going up. I've written elsewhere that I felt like a proper runner today after getting home and having to wash the blood out my shoes.

bowiecheddar: Suffragette Cathedral City.
16/02/2013 at 22:34

I've been trying to come up with Bowie / cheese based puns but it's really difficult.  Is this conclusive proof that Bowie doesn't like cheese?

16/02/2013 at 22:34

Evening 

Today i have mostly been marking undergraduate reports

17/02/2013 at 07:18

Morning

*waves to JB*  Come back to the dark side

I've lost my Zombie Evacuation beanie.  I've looked everywhere and it has vanished   Can't seem to buy a replacement on-line either.  Harrumph.

The best I've been able to manage is Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Marscapone.  It's official, Bowie doestn't do cheese.  Well, apart from that new song about waiting for a train.  Mundaner than a very very mundane thing.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.