Mundane thread

42,601 to 42,620 of 49,625 messages
19/02/2013 at 07:37
Morning mundanies
I need to make the porridge ..
19/02/2013 at 07:48
Hash wrote (see)
How aboit Wensleydale with apricots? Apricots are fruit so rhat's a healthy breakfast.

nom nom, that'll do nicely thank you Hash.

19/02/2013 at 08:31
Morning!
Speaking of nom nom nom, I have a new name for night eating - insom-nom nom nom-nia
19/02/2013 at 08:33

Morning cheese crazed ones 

Does anyone actually like lychees?

How was the melon wasted Bookie?

Tommygun2    pirate
19/02/2013 at 08:51

Morning 

I somehow manged to get to work nearly an hour early today I normally get a commuter bus to the station then wait for my train. But as the kids are on half term they said that they would like to take me to the station. In thier enthusiasm to get rid of me for the day we got to the station 10 mins earlier than normal just in time for a train to pull in so I got on it. oh well. I bet they don't let me leave an hour early.

19/02/2013 at 10:48

sarah the bookworm wrote (see)
Morning!
Speaking of nom nom nom, I have a new name for night eating - insom-nom nom nom-nia

Nice one

small wrote (see)

Morning cheese crazed ones 

Does anyone actually like lychees?

I do!

19/02/2013 at 10:59

I like lychees as well.

the roads outside are truely broken. It is quicker to run than to drive. I know this cos I ran.

I really want a cheese crazed T. I'll look into it. Though not today, today is going to be busy.

19/02/2013 at 11:28

Hello mundanies! Oh I've missed you. I'm at home...broken and ouchy. And lonely and bored out of my tree. I may have to venture out with my sticks and find stuff.

gingerfurball    pirate
19/02/2013 at 11:42

Morning all (did I say that already?) - poor ducky have a gentle ((hug))

(Finally getting round to going to see Les Mis tonight...I'll bring hankies) 

19/02/2013 at 12:18
sarah the bookworm wrote (see)
Morning!

Manly chuckle

I have never partaken of a lychee, I shall do so at the weekend if I can find some.

In Mundany news, my bin has been emptied and returned - no fuss no muss.

19/02/2013 at 13:08
I have not fully recovered yet. My septicaemia was accompanied by internal abscesses in the groinal area and I think I have suffered some scarring which means I didn't run for 4 months. Up to 3 miles now but it is still sore the day after a plod.

Still, could have been a lot worse.
19/02/2013 at 15:15

(((JB))) Good that you're on the mend, hope you're back to full speed soon.

19/02/2013 at 16:00

Hugs for ((JB and Ducky)) Hope you feel less ouchy soon JB.

Is it your back, Duck?

My chili plants survived winter and I noticed today that they are starting to bud again.

19/02/2013 at 18:05

Oh JB...hope you are much better soon! Nasty!

Aye, small...the lower bit, my hips and legs are suffering as a result. I was in hospital on Saturday after it gave up on me and I'm chasing an MRI referral to get to the bottom of the problem once and for all. I think it was a riding accident about 15 years ago that started it all, but has never been investigated properly.

19/02/2013 at 18:48

(((hugs))) to poorly people.  Can I have some back too?  I'm feeling delicate today

19/02/2013 at 18:51

Hugs all round I think.  ((((Everyone))))

19/02/2013 at 19:17
Hugs to all the mundanies xx
I have a big document to read before a meeting tomorrow ..
19/02/2013 at 20:16

I am supposed to be packaging up all the things I flogged on ebay last night, then I have to work out what to spend the pennies on

Hugs for poorly and injured people ((()))

We did Buggyfit yesterday, we were the only people there so it was like a PT session. The double buggy stood up to the job but didn't get through every gate around the local park so the trainer had to take us all over the place which was great for improving my local knowledge. Mini slept for 2 hours yesterday afternoon so it clearly wore her out too!

19/02/2013 at 22:10
Goodnight everyone
20/02/2013 at 08:34

Good morning everyone 

(((Mundanies)))

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.