Mundane thread

42,681 to 42,700 of 49,829 messages
24/02/2013 at 07:58

I'm thinking blue too.  My favourite hat is sky blue.  But if the flower colours are purple then it could clash horribly, or if the flowers are blue then I might blend in too much and be mistaken for part of the decorations

24/02/2013 at 08:15

Lol at the hats

Good luck with the race, B!

Hash, could your hat be in the shed? That's where Small usually finds my Xmas decorations.

24/02/2013 at 08:21

Honestly I've looked everywhere, and a few other places besides.  On the plus side I found my fluffy Fat Face socks which had fallen out of their drawer and were stuffed at the bottom of the bedside cabinet.

In un-mundane news, we're off to see Muse in May and Roger Waters doing The Wall in September.  B and Mr B and Blouse and I had a go at The Wall at the O2 a couple of years ago, but we had to leave before it came down thanks to last train shinanegans.

24/02/2013 at 08:47

I think the hens have nicked the hat and are using it as extra bedding in this cold weather.

I would love to see The Wall.  Or anything else to be honest.  I've never had anyone to go with.

I'm going to be really mardy today.  Lack of sleep and backache do not put me in a good mood

24/02/2013 at 09:47

Good Morning Mundanies

After many years of being seduced by one flavour of crisp or another, I've finally settled on Plain as my go to crisp.

24/02/2013 at 10:01

An excellent choice if I may say so sir. Salty and crunchy without that annyoying little problem of cheese and onion breath.

24/02/2013 at 10:12

Prawn cocktail here, tastes nothing like prawns or cocktails.

I should be doing my LSR today but CBA. I'm a bad afferleet. All this talk of food and I'm hungry.

24/02/2013 at 10:28

Prawn cocktail is my favourite too 

Have you decided on the colour of the hat yet, Caz?

24/02/2013 at 11:01

Well, yellow is my favourite colour generally, but it has a skull and cross bones on it.  not sure that is appropriate for the occassion

24/02/2013 at 13:27
Afternoon
Have a good race B!
And have fun in Paris Saffy!!!
(((Caz))) healing hugs for your sore back.
(((Hash))) I'm sure your missing hat will turn up. When did you last have it?
I'm in that there London village. It's cold and I'd rather be at home, in bed. Perhaps rearing plain crisps. Although I do like salt and vinegar...
Yellow is an excellent choice of colour. It's my favourite, along with green. And blue. Red too... I like colour
Do you have a colour theme Mouse? I have a white dress I've only worn once... It'll go with everything
24/02/2013 at 13:29
Rearing crisps?
Apparently you can rear crisps. My phone knows lots of things that I do not. Maybe it knows where Hash's hat is...
I meant eating, by the way
24/02/2013 at 15:29
Race was good thanks, if a little cold and muddy, much more fun than just gojngfor a run on my own
I don't know what I am wearing to THE wedding yet ...
24/02/2013 at 16:32

Come on girls, get your act together.

I think anything warm is a good start, I'm wearing thermal undies that's for sure. Not that I intend to spend much time out of doors but one needs to be prepared. At least there is no snow forecast for Friday just a bitter wind.

24/02/2013 at 17:22

I shall mostly be wearing a frock.  Just so you're all warned.

24/02/2013 at 17:36
Meet too. Though I think, given how cold it has been, I'm swapping the planned super shoes (which had to be worn with bare legs) to tights and a different pair of shoes.
24/02/2013 at 17:47

I've got some legwarmers you can borrow if you want Frodo.  Scrummy warm Primani things that I got for four quid a pop and were lifesaving when I was commuting by train and spent 20 minutes a night freezing my bits off at Finsbury Park.  I wear them to drive to work in and they're lovely and warm.  I forgot to take them off last week and wandered over to the first meeting in them.  The Norah Batty look is very in this year, I hear.

24/02/2013 at 18:07

I'm going to freeze in my flimsy dress then

24/02/2013 at 20:21

Buggyfit tomorrow MrKJ was a hero and found all my winter running gear in the loft today, as well as the Christmas cards and other things we'd not realised we'd lost!

We've had an M&S meal deal tonight after Mini went to bed, very scrummy.

24/02/2013 at 20:47

What did you have KJ?

I was going to start a new thread because it was on 190090 and I wanted a palindrome but someone has started a stupid shoe thread now

24/02/2013 at 21:44
How annoying Mr P!
We had M&S meal deal too! we had the crumble for pud yesterday and had the stuffed trout and mini roasties today
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.