Mundane thread

42,701 to 42,720 of 49,118 messages
24/02/2013 at 22:47

I had toast for tea. I am the most mundane.

24/02/2013 at 23:55
I had half a Cadbury's creme egg.
Ner night.
25/02/2013 at 05:30

Good morning Mundanies

Oooh it's an exciting week to be Mundane.

25/02/2013 at 07:25
Indeed DS
Morning all
25/02/2013 at 07:26

Morning  

Hope Polly survives the op, Mr P!

I'm off to Paris today 'til Wednesday, for a conference *bounce, bounce*

Looking forward to seeing some of you lovely lot on Friday

25/02/2013 at 08:43

...er ...just to clarify, that doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to meeting some of you...I meant I'm looking forward to seeing the ones that are going! 

25/02/2013 at 10:02
haha no offence taken Saffy (unless of course you avoid me on Friday! )
25/02/2013 at 10:05

Morning all 

Hope Polly is able to be fixed today Mr P.

Have a great time in Paris Saffy. I got what you meant and wish I could get to meet you all too. 

I had a rather unmundane weekend but in a good way. Party with a band, who were amazing, on Saturday night and there was a fine selection of cheeses and an off-road race yesterday. I ran through so much cold water that at one point I couldn't feel anything below my knees. I actually had to look to see if my legs were still intact. 

gingerfurball    pirate
25/02/2013 at 10:07

Morning all - cold and frosty and bright here

We had a late start as we left the work keys behind...had to apologise to the waiting client and reschedule him - we did have enough time for a cheeky cuppa though so it's all good.  

I think I'll dress up for work on Friday and sit with a hat on all day in your honour marrying mundanies

25/02/2013 at 10:15

That sounds such a neat idea GFB, thinking of you will make me smile.

Hope Polly pulls through ok Mr. P. Most worrisome for you.

Have fun in Paris Saffy. Maybe I'll take D to France for a long w/e at the end of his next chemo bout, that will be something to look forward to. We are also going to have a building party sometime soon, once the weather improves, D is having a load of work colleagues over.

25/02/2013 at 13:14
Mouse I have sent you a message on FB.

Its bad for Polly. New flywheel as well as clutch.
gingerfurball    pirate
25/02/2013 at 13:57

Poor Polly

(My dishwasher has stopped working  )

25/02/2013 at 15:13

Ditto poor Polly.

I've just run 16 miles and my legs ache. Made myself a healthy recovery drink that tasted horrid so I chucked it away and settled for tea and biccies.

Got your message Mr. P. Hope it all works out well. Good Luck to Mrs P. then.

25/02/2013 at 18:10

I think my car has officially bankrupted me this last week.  It doesn't have a name as it doesn't deserve one.

25/02/2013 at 19:54

Just popping in for a catch up. 

Hugs to the poorly in car and in wallet.

Havez fun dans Paris Saffy.  Really looking forward to Friday, not least because I get to be human and me again.  Work is just stupid at the moment. 

25/02/2013 at 19:56

Bad car Caz.
Not got much to say today, it's a bit quiet here at the moment which is nice.

25/02/2013 at 21:47
SuperCaz wrote (see)

I think my car has officially bankrupted me this last week.  It doesn't have a name as it doesn't deserve one.

I am going to be into 4 figures at this rate.  Plus I've got to tax Polly and Fanny the Focus this month.  I feel sick. 

I told Mousey earlier we can't come to the wedding because Mrs P has a second interview on Friday. I'm really sorry I know it is going to be a lovely day but I can't really come without her as I would have to stay overnight and it would be rotten for her.

25/02/2013 at 22:36

Evening! 

Cars are great, but bladding expensive. Last month mine cost me in excess of £800, and now it needs two new tyres - one has a slow puncture  

(((hugs to all poorly cars and their distressed owners)))

I cooked chilli for tea (or is it chili?) - there was a cheese mountain on top of it

25/02/2013 at 23:07
I love chillli. I can quite happily eat 500 g of mince with a jar of that sauce with the spice in the lid all on my own.
25/02/2013 at 23:19

I do not like chilli, nor do I like mince and I don't have a car. I don't really fit in much do I.

I'm really glad that I don't have a car, it makes my need for money a lot less. How much is petrol at the moment? When I rode a bike I had to work full time just to fund it.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.