Mundane thread

42,801 to 42,820 of 49,141 messages
02/03/2013 at 22:22

I want to see evidence of you on stage when the girls are invited on stage for 'Free and easy' then.  I'll PM you my Facebook ID.

02/03/2013 at 22:38

Yes, and I must also promise to make this the last Uriah Heep based comment.  They are quite the total opposite to mundane so these comments really doesn't belong here.

03/03/2013 at 12:18
Sorry for killing the thread.

LN you never told me that was coming!!! And yes I did . That was fantastic, I was flying on adrenaline! Blouse videoed it on his phone and in the cold (sober) light of day I'm somewhere between squirmingly embarrassed and euphoric about a weekend I'll never forget.

Can't seem to get the PM thing to work on the phone but I'll find you on FB when I get home.

We are hoofing down the M4, and we have smoked Somerset Cheddar. Please let the waft of it resuscitates the thread *crosses fingers*
03/03/2013 at 12:47

OK, broken promise, we're talking about it again - but if no-one else is talking gotta fill the space somehow.

I suspect others will be commenting again when back from Legends.  I had a sicknote myself.  Still managed to turn out for orienteering at Harlaxton this morning - mostly walking it though and only a minimal amount of running.  Got to start somewhere though.

03/03/2013 at 13:21
Hash at your rock star debut!
03/03/2013 at 13:22
Oh and K knew what the anorak thing on Radio Rock was and was well impressed at Blouse having two
03/03/2013 at 14:34

*waves*

Hello! I have returned from Legends suspiciously mud free. This is due to me walking around all of the mud pits, sulking with each limp  Couple that with a headache like nothing I've ever felt before (there was talk of an ambulance...) and I am one unhappy bookworm 

Enough of that though. It was wonderful to see everyone on Friday, and a privilege to be able to share the day with Mr. and Mrs. D Mouse  I have some photos that I'll upload to facebook when I can get it to work! 

*waves to LR* nice to meet you yesterday! 

*waves to DS* Sorry to have missed you! D'oh! 

03/03/2013 at 14:43

Yes, it was nice to meet you.  You weren't the only one - I saw quite a few suspicously mud free people at the finish.  That was the bit I definitely didn't fancy.  A combination of upper body strength and a slippery surface - the two things I struggle with.  Actually, I could mention loads more if I tried.

03/03/2013 at 14:59

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/509622/gallery/wedding-feets.jpg?width=350

Wedding feet

03/03/2013 at 15:06

Saffy, Hash and Bookie at a guess?

03/03/2013 at 15:10

I returned home to no heating or hot water.  I've fixed the problem and finally managed to wash most of the mud off.  My knees are now a lovely purple colour instead of brown.  Its not an attractive look.

I was also privilaged to attend a wonderful wedding put on my our very own Mouse.  The food and company was amazing, once we all finally recognised each other.  Not used to seeing my friends in posh frocks, make up and heels... and that was just the men.

03/03/2013 at 16:03
haha it was lovely to see everyone dressed up
Saffy's shoes were ace, I loved your shoes too Caz!
03/03/2013 at 16:17

I loved my shoes.  I managed to keep them on all evening and by the end of the night I could even walk in them.

I got to visit a friends bin yesterday.  I don't know what day they are emptied though.  Forgot to ask.

03/03/2013 at 17:03

Afternoon 

I was definitely not mud free 

Hope your knee and headache are better today, Bookie!

Sorry we didn't hang around at the end folks. We went to the car to get changed and intended to go back to the finish area, but we were so wet and cold we decided to get off home.

Lovely to see you all on Friday   And thank you Mousey & D for a fab wedding 

04/03/2013 at 05:52

It's just another mudstained Monday...

Good morning Mundanies

04/03/2013 at 07:15
Morning DS and all mudanies, happy new week
Porridge, honey and blueberries
04/03/2013 at 07:48

Morning all

A day off and it's going to be sunny.  Don't tell the weather fairy I'm off.

04/03/2013 at 09:00

Morning all. Glad you had a good weekend (sorry to hear you didn't feel so good at Legends, Bookie) but The wedding looked fun. 

I didn't get a cold and did run my half. I even got a new pb. 

I hope the sun does show itself today, I have masses of washing to dry.

The black bin has been emptied. It only gets a trip up to the road once a month now as it's never that full.

04/03/2013 at 10:33

We have drugs today. Drugs for D, drugs for me and drugs for the cats. Oh how we rock.

Me too well impressed at Blouse having 2 anoraks, though that is a bit greedy.

gingerfurball    pirate
04/03/2013 at 10:53

Morning mundanies

Sounds like you all had a very lovely weekend!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.