Mundane thread

42,841 to 42,860 of 49,316 messages
05/03/2013 at 19:57

Towner!!!!!!!

*Waves frantically and blows lots and lots of kisses*

05/03/2013 at 20:22

Fab to see you back Towner.  Tell us what's been happening if you want to, but otherwise just tell us if you're okay x

gingerfurball    pirate
05/03/2013 at 20:27
((Towner)) x
05/03/2013 at 20:39

I am eating twiglets.

Black bin day here tomorrow. MrKJ is actually here to drag the overfull bin out.

05/03/2013 at 20:42

Sorry, missed your post Towner - nice to see you, hope you're ok ((()))

05/03/2013 at 20:46

I've had a most un-mundane day.

Amphetamines were discovered at work and an investigation is going on.  It feels very exciting

05/03/2013 at 20:48
A few personal issues to deal with,not least my marriage breaking down!...im ok though, a bit emotional, but I can either crumble or deal with it....dont fancy crumbling!...
(special hugs to you...you know who you are!)
05/03/2013 at 20:53

so good to see you abck with us Towner.  I hope you manage to get your life back on track quickly

05/03/2013 at 21:00
Aw ((Towner)).
Hope you know we're all here for you.
gingerfurball    pirate
05/03/2013 at 21:03
Aw Towner sweetie. There are so many hugs here for you. X
06/03/2013 at 00:39
I'm trawling for sympathy.

My partner has norovirus (I think). There's certainly a lot of poo and vomit involved. I'm on bucket and mopping duty. She was getting better but took a really bad turn for the worse last night. She has colitis and I'm worried it could actually be that flaring up, which can be serious. So I'm fretting and stressed out. I'm not good at this. Hope she gets better soon.

In other news I've bought a shavette (like a cut throat razor). Tried it this morning. Need some practice as it varied between doing nothing and slicing my face off.

Will try and get some sleep and not think about anything.
06/03/2013 at 02:58
Let me know if you manage the last bit JT! Hope it's "just" a horrible bug and not a flare up, but it sounds horrid enough. Has she seen a doctor recently?

(((Towner))) sorry to hear it mate. As Frodo said, we're all here to natter to for what it's worth. Tons of luck and hang in there x

It mundane news, normal service has been resumed by the sleep fairy. I'm hot in bed. Which can be a good thing I'm told, although personally I don't see the appeal.
06/03/2013 at 06:05
(((Towner))) sending big hugs
((JT)) hugs to you too, I hope your OH is feeling better soon

Big bin news there Mousey!!
06/03/2013 at 08:47

Welcome back ((Towner)). So sorry to hear you've been through such a rough time. Really hope things work out well for you. 

((JT)), that sounds awful for both of you. I hope it's not a flare up and she'll be better again very soon. 

I see it's back to grey skies today. I cut some of the lawn yesterday. No mice nesting under the lawn mower this year. I did move it very carefully, just in case...

gingerfurball    pirate
06/03/2013 at 09:02

Morning all - here's hoping MrsJT is feeling tons better today.

I have to run to the bank (well drive not run)

Be back soon x

06/03/2013 at 13:12

((Everyone))

Ham salad sandwich.

06/03/2013 at 13:18

Cheese salad sandwich and a mug of mushroom soup... and a Mars bar.

I may pop. 

gingerfurball    pirate
06/03/2013 at 14:27

Does anyone else thinks this looks like SOLB?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21383109

06/03/2013 at 19:37

I can see a likeness, but I don't think they are related

I've had a sports massage.  My shoulder is pooped so I came home and had a pasta bake with lots and lots of cheese

06/03/2013 at 20:30

Erm....... not really, sorry GFB!

I went to have pizza with a work friend who is about to have a baby (i.e. booked for next Tuesday so I had hot water, soap and a towel in the car.  Okay so that's James Herriot, but I'm sure the principle's the same.

Had a really really scary drive home though.  It was pitch dark and raining, I didn't know the road, the light was reflecting off the windscreen/my glasses so I was really worried that I didn't know which way the road would go when someone with bright lights came towards me and dazzled me and would end up steering the wrong way.  By the end of it I was feeling sick with fear, doing about 40mph max with my heartrate doing a fandango whilst whoever was stuck behind me was getting visibly hacked off, so drove about 6 inches from my bumper.   I really can't allow this to get any worse given that I have to drive to work, but it's not the first time it's happened.  I've had an eye test recently so the problem's in my head.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.