Mundane thread

42,861 to 42,880 of 48,510 messages
06/03/2013 at 20:36

Mini2's fast asleep on me, it's very cuddly and nice but I need a wee.

Hope MrsJT is feeling better.
Towner - so sorry about your news, hope you're doing ok.

We've been turned down for a bigger bin, MrKJ thought it was worth giving it a go.

06/03/2013 at 20:59
Stop saying Mrs JT. You're giving her ideas. Do you take this woman covered in her own sick and standing in puddle of poo to be your lawful wedded wife? Er, no.

Doctor has been round and done the doctorly thing of saying she may get better in a few days. It's complicated with the colitis* because she has had bowel surgery in the past. Her medication has recently been changed which could itself be the cause. See how things go. Have been for a run to clear my head.

And love to Towner.

*I somehow initially mistyped this as "clitoris".
06/03/2013 at 21:43
Thanks for all the good wishes, you lot are ace..
gingerfurball    pirate
06/03/2013 at 22:22
Sorry JT ...I'm coming up on our 26th wedding anniversary and assume everyone is married (I was his child bride...hes7 years older than me )

(Lol at your misspelling )
07/03/2013 at 16:39

(((Towner))) Sorry to read your news.

(((JT))) Best wishes to yourself and to the maybe, possibly, someday Mrs JT.

I have been astoundingly mundane today - that is all.

07/03/2013 at 16:40

Bloomin' stupid formatting, where did all that space come from?

07/03/2013 at 16:46

Hello everyone

Really sorry to hear your news Towner, but lovely to have you back (((massive hugs))) 

(((JT and his non-lawfully wedded wife))) I hope she's feeling better soon, colitis and the Norovirus are both nasty, but in combination even worse. 

I'm feeling incredibly sorry for myself  

07/03/2013 at 16:55

Are you still in hozzy, Bookster?

07/03/2013 at 17:10

(((Bear))) *waves* 'cos it's good to wave to a bear.

07/03/2013 at 17:13

I'm home. I can't barely move though, my back is so sore. I had a lumbar puncture done yesterday. It wasn't pleasant, but the after effects are far worse. My back, legs and head hurt. A lot

And my mind is tormenting me with it's-not-fair type thoughts. What with the knee and my head, and I think running is something best left to other people 

07/03/2013 at 17:23

(((Bookie))) *hugs*

07/03/2013 at 19:14

Just in case there are germs about I won't propose a group hug in but I will build a space ship in which we can all head for some distant planet and pretend that non of this is happening.

Who wants to come?

07/03/2013 at 19:45

I'm in.  I always want to build one of those dustbin spaceships.  You can't do that now of course, all plastic, they'd melt.

gingerfurball    pirate
07/03/2013 at 20:03
...something a la Wallace and Gromit would be appropriate!! And we could go to the moon...that's made of cheese isn't it
07/03/2013 at 20:31
I hope Cheddar. Or possibly Red Leicester or Double Gloucester.
07/03/2013 at 20:49

I've been to the shops and bought some reduced camembert.  I hope the moon isn't made of camembert.  We would all sink.

Its bin day tomorrow and for once I remembered to check which one everyone else has put out this evening so that I don't have to panic over it tomorrow morning.

07/03/2013 at 20:50
I find recycling to be quite confusing these days.
07/03/2013 at 21:10

The Mini's have bought me cheese for Mothers Day.

I had a funny turn in M&S today, ended up going and parking us in the cafe till I felt normal-ish and able to do the walk home.

07/03/2013 at 21:13

I'm confused about it since I moved.  I knew what I could put in my old bin.  Here I'm not so sure and the nasty coucil haven't sent around any fliers to tell me.  We used to get reminders on the bins with the Bank Holiday collection times, and bits about it in the local council newsletter.  I don't seem to get a newsletter or any fliers here.

But I do get at least one charity bin bag a week

07/03/2013 at 21:16

We've started to get a M&S lunch van visiting us at work this week.  So far I have resisted, but today they gave us a tray of free sandwiches to try to drum up trade.  Shame there was nothing gluten free

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.