Mundane thread

42,881 to 42,900 of 49,625 messages
07/03/2013 at 21:33

Just had an e-mail about two orienteering events on this weekend from our club chairman who describes one as interesting and the other as mundane and asks which we're interested in.  I can honestly say I find the mundane one more appealling.

Don't know if I'll be venturing out though.  Been another running free week for me and I just can't face it at the moment. 

07/03/2013 at 21:35
Towner wrote (see)
A few personal issues to deal with,not least my marriage breaking down!...im ok though, a bit emotional, but I can either crumble or deal with it....dont fancy crumbling!...
(special hugs to you...you know who you are!)

Sorry ((( Towner ))) only just seen this. Hope you're ok!

My puter seems to have gone slightly bonkers & the quote box has gone awol and my letters have gone all ickle.

I have bin news.........

Usually, on a Thursday night, our bin lines up on the street next to one other (number 16s)......tonight.......wait for it.....there are TWO other bins      We have an interloper 

07/03/2013 at 21:35

Ok....I have gone slightly bonkers, not my puter 

07/03/2013 at 22:41

Lots of people are having troule with the forum.  seems that RW Towers have made changes again

07/03/2013 at 23:26
It's not you this time Saffy.

Goodnight everyone.
08/03/2013 at 01:24

8) 

08/03/2013 at 04:31

It's very quiet.

08/03/2013 at 06:43

That's because most right thinking people are tucked up in bed, where you should be. i presume you are going for some major training epic, swimming to Wales in the puddles or some such.

08/03/2013 at 07:33

08/03/2013 at 07:40
Morning mundanies
08/03/2013 at 07:41

At least people are up and have something to say.  Yesterday was so mundane no-one had anything to say until late afternoon.

gingerfurball    pirate
08/03/2013 at 09:16

'sept me...I felt all alone

((KJ)) - I hope you're feeling better...being a mummy is hard work...you're never off duty!

TGIF...did this seem like a reeallllyyyy long week to anyone else?

gingerfurball    pirate
08/03/2013 at 09:17

(I had a feeling that last post would be TOTP and would make no sense without the post before it!!)

08/03/2013 at 09:47
This week has disappeared in a haze of pain and drugs. I have achieved precisely nothing. To top out off, I've woken up with a green throat, no doubt a souvenir from the woman in the ward who spent all day/night coughing.
(((DS))) why the sad face?

(apologies for the bad mood, I think the sleep fairy has been kicking me in the back )
08/03/2013 at 11:51
sarah the bookworm wrote (see)
(((DS))) why the sad face?

No biggy Bookie,  I was just tired, I appear to have seen way too much of 3am recently.

08/03/2013 at 13:12

This not working lark is not good for one. I need to set myself some goals and targets. I'm the least motivated person in the world (read lazy). I don't like it when I sit around and do nothing but I find it very easy to be this way. Lifetime of bad habbits.

I keep thinking that making a plan would be a good idea, except that I never stick to them. I don't like doing anything til the last possible moment.

I'm hoping that by saying something out loud io'll kick start myself into gear. I really want to achieve something.

08/03/2013 at 14:13

Are you still here Mousey?  If so then consider yourself kicked.

Despite checking the bin requirements last night, today I forgot to put it out and had to make a special trip.  My poor bins are so neglected.

08/03/2013 at 17:07

I have been to Waitrose and ought bread and toilet paper. We drove in the new car.

08/03/2013 at 17:15

Don't mention cars!  Mine has had to been abandoned at a garage where it won't get fixed until Monday. Fortunately, can get by without it OK this weekend.  Will be able to get a bus into town this evening to see The Stranglers - and can enjoy a few beers as well.

08/03/2013 at 19:15
Evening loves.... Living at my parents at the moment, so different bin days to contend with, I'll obviously give you a detailed report once im more familier with it.
Bookeroonie, I had no idea you'd been having a bad time, hope things are soon ok for you. (((Bookie)))
As for everyone else, happy friday, and have a great weekend
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.