Mundane thread

42,981 to 43,000 of 49,334 messages
11/03/2013 at 13:16
XFR Bear wrote (see)

Sausage bap for me please! *waves paw*

Here you go Bear, a lovely sausage bap with extra sizzle, good luck with the research post.

(((Saffy))) Rubbish snow though, all inconvenience and no play.

(((mousey)))  I had meant to provide some fruits for the yoghurt. At the time I was thinking strawberries, blueberries, sliced banana and honey drizzle, but I became diverted by thoughts of what makes a good sprinkle.

(((Mr P))) *waves*

11/03/2013 at 13:17

Well done and congratulations on your pb, B

We too have had snow. And gales. And sunshine. I went for a run and it was not nice. 

11/03/2013 at 13:35

Hello all! Seems like an age since I've been here! Snow has been and gone here, not too bothered anymore as long as it disappears again.

Fighting sleep, think I may be needing a nap later.

11/03/2013 at 13:41

Rubbish attempt at snow here, just a flurry being blown around in a bracing easterly

Congrats to B on the pb.

11/03/2013 at 14:43
Still snowing here ... you are welcome to it ... buyer collects ...

Hi Bear, good luck with the job application

I would like some chocolate but there is none in the house ... might brave the weather as am desperate!
11/03/2013 at 15:01

Current snow update: snowing. 

*wave to Bear* Hello! Good luck with your application

I shall wear my best hat in your honour on Thursday Mousey

Well done on your shiny new PB, B!

11/03/2013 at 16:30

*waves back* Thanks Bookie!

It's due in today, can't believe I didn'y see it until late last night

11/03/2013 at 18:14

Blizzards here with snow blowing so horizontally that the birds are flying backwards.  The bins are all over the street.  Poor things.  I hope they find their way back to the right homes

But on a positive note, my heating seems to be working again and I have camembert and brie

11/03/2013 at 19:34
We had goats cheese with our baked potato, roasted veg and humous for dinner.
Good news that your heatingis working Caz , it's blooming cold today!
Yet more snow ...
11/03/2013 at 19:43

Caz, I have Epoisses, which I wouldn't mind betting is outstinking your camembert. I also have Hereford Hop. I must go swimming I must not sit here eating cheese.

11/03/2013 at 19:51

My camembert isn't stinky!  I should be swimming too, but the blizard outside has put me off so I am sitting here drinking peppermint tea instead

11/03/2013 at 20:04

That sounds a much more sensible option Caz and a big thumbs up to working heating.  We were going to change our duvet to the summer one last weekend on the basis that Mrs Radiator here keeps overheating.  Glad we saw the forecast first.

Yay to retirement Mouse!  Excellent re your party invite, we enjoyed the last one massively!

You feeling better Bookie?

Giant's Head's going to be a blast, isn't it?

11/03/2013 at 20:05

Good choice for dinner, B.

Must get mine.  Been hiding under the duvet after a bad day at work and have only just emerged and not feeling like doing anything.

Car fixed and on the road again though. 

11/03/2013 at 20:09

Is there room for me under that duvet?

11/03/2013 at 20:18

Plenty of room.  Bad day too, Caz?

11/03/2013 at 20:29

Not really.  But I'm a bit migrainy and feel the need for a duvet and a bit of a hug.  I do get lonely sometimes being stuck on my own all week and at the moment I'm not doing much at the weekends as I can't afford to travel

11/03/2013 at 20:36

Big hugs then  ((((SuperCaz))).

I'm finding things tough at the moment but all being well should be getting out running again on Thursday so really want to make that a turning point.

Travelling far these days is getting very costly.  I'm lucky with the orienteering club as we always share transport to any events so that helps spread the cost. 

11/03/2013 at 22:01

Finally found the enthusiasm to rustle up a chickpea tikka masala.  Yummy!

11/03/2013 at 22:12
goodnnight everyone
11/03/2013 at 22:22

Chickpea tikka masala?  Yum!

Night night Mr. P *sings Soft Kitty*

Can I hide under the duvet as well please? I saw my GP today and he was a complete and total cockwomble  

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.