Mundane thread

43,001 to 43,020 of 49,830 messages
11/03/2013 at 22:28

Yes, no chickens were harmed in the making of my curry. 

Getting quite cosy under the duvet now.

Are you on Vick rubbing duties as well whilst singing 'Soft Kitty' - anti-clockwise of course. (whooshing sound of Big Bang Theory reference going over the heads of those who don't watch it).

11/03/2013 at 23:31

Job app done - THUD!

12/03/2013 at 05:02

My sleep fairy is a cockwomble and I don't care who knows it.

12/03/2013 at 07:36

There's a lot of cockwombles around at the moment - where did they all appear from?

Still thinking - under the duvet good, rest of the world bad, but looking on the bright side the only good place in this world is right here in my house.  How lucky is that!

12/03/2013 at 08:40

Morning all. That is lucky LR. I am also very lucky like that.

I was thinking about finally changing to the winter duvet last night. First time I've been cold in bed this winter!  

12/03/2013 at 08:48

Would you come out for some nice cheese LR?  Only we mostly keep the nicer countryside outside and it's not always duvet accessible.

(((small))) just 'cos

Morning Mundanies *waves*

It is red bin day, I have finally decided to name it Skippy - my red bin, not the day.

Edited: 12/03/2013 at 08:49
12/03/2013 at 08:53
Morning mundanies
I like being home under my duvet sometimes too! In fact today is a good day in point with all this snow ... but I have work I have to do and the duvet will hinder my typing ..

*waves to Skippy*
gingerfurball    pirate
12/03/2013 at 09:07

Morning all - *waves at skippy too* - blue bin day here...it doesn't have a name (the bin not the day )

We got the wii (un)fit out last night...it was excellent fun and I'm not quite sure how much fitness was attained...very pleased with myself to have unhooked the wii from the downstairs tv to the one in our bedroom...technical genius me!  

Off to the gym tonight after work...I've got a wedding in 12 weeks and a dress that does not fit (my bro's wedding) so I'm aiming to get into it.  

12/03/2013 at 09:41

Morning. One cat insisting that we should all be outside in the freezing cold and another who has decoded to call a duvet day and hide under the covers.

The sun is making an effort at shining and most of yesterdays snow appears to have cleared though there was a little flurry as I looked out of the window. Still brrr. More snow forecast. May tidy the bedroom today. May go for a walk, I need some fresh air.

12/03/2013 at 12:29

I was going to go out for a run, but they had a book fair in the canteen so I bought the Hairy Biker's curry cookbook instead and am now sitting reading it and eating crisps.

Does that count as cross training?

12/03/2013 at 12:58

I think that sounds more like a multi-sport event

12/03/2013 at 13:35

Is there a recipe for curry of cold lamb? That's what I am doing for tea tonight.

The house plants were hairy. So I vacuumed them.

gingerfurball    pirate
12/03/2013 at 15:00

I love the Hairy Bikers - I think we're going to go see them when they come here later this year

12/03/2013 at 15:49

Brrrr! Hello all. Hope all bins, cats, feet etc are warm and snuggly. Tis a bit nippy in yorkshire today - I've been de-furred in the leg region and now they are a bit chilly! Had a productive ish day, got the sparky back out tonight to fix the shower switch. Packing tomorrow, interview x 2 on Thursday and then the washing machine guy BACK out to change valves to stop the machine from filling up when it shouldn't. And then...MOVING HOUSE ON SUNDAY! Finally!!

12/03/2013 at 17:25

Excuse my clinging to duvet moments.  Having a bit of a bad time at the moment but made an appointment with my GP today so will see where things go from there.

Off out this evening - and just to make as much of a contrast as possible from the Stranglers last Friday - off to see Clannad tonight.  Can't imagine there'll be many people with both of those written on their calendar.

12/03/2013 at 18:07

Clannad! Wow, didn't know they were back together. I've seen them several times in the past, the last time being the Macalla tour. Hope you have a good time. 

I also didn't know that John Cleese's dad changed the family surname - I think Cheese is a fine name to have!

12/03/2013 at 18:46

Woah! Buzzing on adrenaline this evening.

Last week at work there were illegal substances, this week we have had a heart attack and someone passing out.  It's like a soap opera round here.

Also running around frantically trying to cover my job, the job of the girl who passed out, training up the new guy and today I was asked to help get a new product out the door next week when we have probably a months worth of work to do on it.

12/03/2013 at 19:02
Hash wrote (see)

Giant's Head's going to be a blast, isn't it?

gingerfurball    pirate
12/03/2013 at 19:32
No drama at our work (oh I did get a kiss off a fit fellah though...well peck on the cheek from a WSB rider (not E Lav) who's flown in for treatment.) you take them when you get them
12/03/2013 at 19:33

Look!!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.