Mundane thread

43,541 to 43,560 of 49,548 messages
11/04/2013 at 22:40

Oi!

11/04/2013 at 22:46

Come on - I thought the rule was that any cheese had to be shared on the forum - nobody said anything about sharing it on Facebook.

12/04/2013 at 06:07

Good Morning Mundanies and happy nearly weekend.

Cheese is great.

12/04/2013 at 09:58
Morning all, loving the new hair GFB. You can't beat a bit of swishing Which chef was it at the posh restaurant?
I've completely lost track of what's going on, but I'm pleased to see mention of cheese and bins
Sad and stressful times for me at the moment. My little doggy died at the weekend, my Mum is distraught and my sister has been in hospital having surgery, so I've been baby sitting her pooches and generally running around and not sleeping. All in all, pah.
It's very autumnal outside today. There's a bit of weather going on...
12/04/2013 at 10:43

(((Sarah)))

We went out for a meal last night too. Not terribly posh but very nice all the same and there was cheese!

We went to Bella Italia and it only cost £24 for the 4 of us. We kicked off our evening with a selection of olives,  then a starter each, huge main with sides and a pudding each. Admittedly, my pudding was only a mini one compared to the boys and their hoomungus sundaes, I was beginning to feel full at the starter stage. We only paid for our drinks, the rest was paid for with Tesco vouchers. 

gingerfurball    pirate
12/04/2013 at 12:04

Morning all the chef is this guy http://www.derryjournal.com/lifestyle/entertainment/ian-makes-his-great-british-menu-tv-debut-1-4819034 (sorry can't do links)

We're away off to England for work this weekend...well work for MrGFB and a weekend of REST for me

12/04/2013 at 12:31

(((gfb))) I hope you have a lovely weekend, I've had the snow cleared up for you.

(((Bookie))) Sorry to hear about your dog, I know it can hurt so very much. *hugs*

12/04/2013 at 13:14

Love the hair GFB, it looks splendiferous.

OK - I'm going to paint the woodwork. Kitchen inside and out and dining room outside. What colours?

I know we voted beige as the most mundane colour, would it be a sin not to be mundane? Will i be thrown out?

Oh and what paper shall I use for the kitchen? Food, maths or broom brooms? I think food is the obvious choice, I can use maths paper by the pc and the broom brooms. What do you lot think in your ultimate mundae wisdom.

Maybe I should look for some cheese papers to use.

12/04/2013 at 13:15

((Bookie) poor dawgie.

12/04/2013 at 13:31

Mousey, I think you should do your paintwork blue.  A nice navy blue.

And the kitchen has to be maths.  They you can use it to make sure that your cakes are cut straight and to equal sizes.  I'm a bit obsessed about squarely cut cake

12/04/2013 at 13:35

Oh (((Bookie))) so sorry about dawgie 

And  hope your sister is ok!

Mousey, i think maths for the kitchen too! I'm intrigued as to what the paper looks like 

12/04/2013 at 13:48
Saffy Sweety Pea wrote (see)
Mousey, i think maths for the kitchen too! I'm intrigued as to what the paper looks like 

Square root vegetables?

12/04/2013 at 16:23

Oh c'mon, that's not bad for a Friday - what would a kitchen wallpaper with a maths theme for the pattern have on it?    ........... square root vegetables.

Nobody?..... Right, I'm off to nibble on something even cheesier than my jokes.

12/04/2013 at 16:28

Alright then, you started it - I was going to keep this dreadful thought to myself.

I was making some soup last weekend and searching amongst my herb jars found some thyme which I thought would do nicely.  I then found two more jars of the same.  The thought then occured to me - I've obviously got too much thyme on my hands.

12/04/2013 at 16:31

hehe

12/04/2013 at 16:51

12/04/2013 at 17:52

My boss today reckons the new booking meetings system is like knitting fog.

12/04/2013 at 18:25

Knitting frog?  Is that like the sewing bee?

Or sorry, I misread that

I been to the pool and had a terrible swim.  Just one of theose days but I feel a bit bleugh about it now

12/04/2013 at 18:38
I imagine it must be a long slog Caz you wait till you're crawling up that beach in France though

Sorry to read about your dog Bookie, must be very stressful all round.
12/04/2013 at 18:40

LR, it could be thymes table?

I've never tried knitting fog.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.