Mundane thread

44,101 to 44,120 of 49,328 messages
16/05/2013 at 06:21

Morning  I need coffee

16/05/2013 at 06:54

*builds a snowman on Junglechickens lap* 

Ooooo I like chickens *offers Junglechicken some cheese* 

'My' Chicken turned her beak up at cherries, even though I took all the stones out for her, I am beginning to suspect that fat chook might be ever so slightly spoiled. Her real owners must be wondering how just one hen in the coop has managed to become quite so big boned.

Morning Mundanies, I couldn't sleep last night, I am off to bed with a cup of tea. I washed and ironed all the sheets last night, it's like sleeping in sunshine .... well except for the sleeping bit *looks out of the window* or the sunshine one. KJ have you got a tippy cup I can borrow? I'll be uber cross if I spill tea on the clean sheets, I don't usually bother to iron them so it'll be murphy's law. 

Oooo that was rather Mundane indeed, I am a little proud.

16/05/2013 at 06:54

*puts kettle on for Saffy*

(((Mundanies)))

16/05/2013 at 06:58

Cheers, DS   Have a good sleep solb  

16/05/2013 at 08:10

Off to hospital again today. Oh the fun we have.

I had trouble breathing last night, today I have been on a sneezing mission and am blowing my nose rather more than I would like. It could be pollen, I don't get heyfever, it could be chlorine though I went swimming on mon not yesterday, it could be a cold so I'll just suck it up.

16/05/2013 at 08:50

That sucks, when 'D' is really struggling, do they make your visits a little easier and quicker than the general 'take a seat and wait for hours' crowd?

16/05/2013 at 10:42

Hope things go well for you mousey, and well done on your college entry

Morning Dawn, Saffy (I am on Caffeinated Drink no 3 currently - one v strong coffee and two cups of tea and still I am only just conscious...)

Sleep well Solb - ironed sheets are the best.

16/05/2013 at 11:40

(do the smilies not work for anyone else? I have to type them in).

catheter free and a very short visit. Everything went very well. D is happy about that.

It does feel like they are trying to be quick with seeing  D. His MM nurse rang the ward before his visit and I guess they've read the highlights. His care does appear to be joined up.

16/05/2013 at 11:51

That is good news mousey   I have a lot of time for the NHS, but I know not everyone has good experiences, and joined up thinking is soo important in difficult situations.

I have just eaten an apple, and now I am more hungry than when I started.

16/05/2013 at 12:48

(((Madbee))) *waves*

(((Mousey))) I'm glad this morning had some positives for you both, and it's definitely worth something to know that 'D' is receiving some consideration.

gingerfurball    pirate
16/05/2013 at 13:48

Afternoon all - I've been to the hair cut shop...I've been extra gingerfied

((hugs for D and Mousey))

16/05/2013 at 16:29

Very nice, gfb. Which reminds me, my carrots have finally started growing! 

((Mouse and D)) Congratulations on getting a college place. What will you be doing?

16/05/2013 at 18:05

Oh dear, my last post reads pants, just glad that when you have to go through this stuff, you have some sense that 'D''s needs are being properly thought about.  Sorry, struggling with words.

16/05/2013 at 19:04

I've been to the hair shop too.  I am a new colour.  I would swish my hair if it was long enough to swish

16/05/2013 at 19:05

Wow simply gawjuss GFB. I really ought do something with the haybale stuck on my head.

Don't worry about words DS, I always struggle to know what to say.  Actually do feel that D is being treated well.

16/05/2013 at 20:30

Sorry, slow to catch up.

Well done on the college place Mouse, hope D's ok.

The tri relay sounds fab.

16/05/2013 at 21:52

I have been remiss and AWOL and everything.  I shall strew cheese around the thread as penance.

Bookie your race report was fab AND hilarious.  So did Cake have another pair of his own shorts, or is he now singing soprano? 

Bear, tons of luck for tomorrow.  Let us know what time so we can send good vibes and calming cheesy thoughts.

Gah!  Two pages to go but Blouse is home from his study evening and we've had zero time.  On the good news front they've installed wifi at work, so I may develop a touch of cystit... cistyt.... can't spell that, may have to nip to the loo a lot tomorrow and catch up.  Bad girl

16/05/2013 at 21:55

How is Blouse's new job going, Hash?

16/05/2013 at 22:00

Thanks Hash - interview is at 10:30 and there's a test but I have no idea what that involves. I'm having a bit of a nervy time - pulse racing and stuff. Hopefully it will subside, it's such a long time since I worked full time but I need to make this work

16/05/2013 at 22:33

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow, tons of luck.  Just remember you have worked full time before, you know your stuff and you're a nice, personable bloke who will interview well.  Be yourself and remember interviews are a two-way street, it's just as much about whether or not you want to work with them. 

Let us know how it goes x

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.