Mundane thread

44,181 to 44,200 of 49,425 messages
20/05/2013 at 10:21
B wrote (see)

Morning DS 

Mr B had the other half of the banana on his museli ... today we have the same ..

.... and so the mystery of the missing half-banana is solved, thanks 'B'

I like mud in moderation (muderation?), I like running through puddles more though.

20/05/2013 at 10:47

morning!

muesli here too, nice coffee, cold tea couldn't face the  eggs I love Greece 

20/05/2013 at 10:58

No mud in Greece either. 

*nods wisely*

20/05/2013 at 12:35

Mud, puddles and eggs - love them all. 

Hi all, sounds like you've had a fun weekend   Urban orienteering sounds like much fun!  Also love Lincoln - it has a special place in my heart as Lincoln 10K was my first 'proper' race.  *goes misty-eyed and starts dreaming*

20/05/2013 at 12:59

I did a workout this morning. That went well. Then I went for a run. That also went well. Then I brought the bin back down the drive. That didn't go so well as I went over on my ankle.

But it's all OK now.

I have been to Lincoln twice. I seem to remember that it is quite flat but there is a steep cobbled street near the castle. I like Lincoln castle. The turret is high though. I wanted to take a picture but couldn't let go of the wall I was clinging to. 

20/05/2013 at 13:18

I used to live in Lincoln, many, many years ago in a pub called the Bull and Chain.

20/05/2013 at 13:24

I am trying to work out how to use my new toy. It's more complicated than a Garmin and I better you never believed that could happen.

20/05/2013 at 14:18

Our stuffed-to-the-fafters fridge has stopped going cold.  We have fizzy coleslaw

We know what to do with it, involving major surgery to the freezer half of it and removing the block of ice that will have formed on the compressor, just didn't really need it now. 

Looks like Blouse will have to get his massive drill bit out.

20/05/2013 at 14:20

Rafters, I mean rafters.  Mind you, seeing it CBA then fafters is fairly appropriate.

20/05/2013 at 14:37

My Garmin has stopped working :'( 

Can we bring our own mud orienteering? 

I have finally caught up on some sleep this morning  

*waves to Blouse*

20/05/2013 at 15:24

I have been feeding bits of lawn to 3 cows. 

Hope you can get your fridge to go cold again, Hash.

What is it that's more complicated than a Garmin, Mouse!? 

20/05/2013 at 16:45

Suunto Ambit.

Seems quite good, just totally varieble, you can change evrything and set it up how you want and there are tons of apps that you can choose from to dl and customise the watch.

what's up with your garmin SOLB?

fafters is a good word. I am a fafter.

20/05/2013 at 16:59

Go blouse!

solb have you done the reset thing where you hold down the two  buttons at once ?

20/05/2013 at 16:59

i am a fafter too, the screen just keeps going blank and it won't go on again until I plug it into the charger stays on a minute or so (in which time I can see it has 99% charge) then switches itself off  

20/05/2013 at 17:22

Ran 18k yesterday and feel ok today....half marathon here we come!

20/05/2013 at 17:41

(((Junglechicken)))  Excellent milestone (well half-marathonstone) to shoot for.

General Mundany alert:  It's only a matter of time before auto-correct totally ruins somebody's desire to be known as a fafter. 

20/05/2013 at 17:45

Great news Junglechicken!  Well done  (we need a thumbs up smiley thing)

Oh dear Hash, that sounds irksome.  I like the invention of the new word though - maybe it should go in the great words that are underused thread?  I suspect I may be a fafter too.

I have just been given some strawberry plants by a neighbour but don't have a pot for them.   And I missed a parcel sometime today, so will have to go and fetch it in the morning.

20/05/2013 at 18:42
Madbee wrote (see)

Great news Junglechicken!  Well done  (we need a thumbs up smiley thing)

= : y : (colon y colon) without any spaces.

(((Mrs Mousey))) I just looked up the brand of your new toy, the ones I saw were very nice.
20/05/2013 at 18:54

Fed up with not being able to breathe.  That is all

20/05/2013 at 18:59

Evening 

My stomach has been making horrendous gurgly noises all day 

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.