Mundane thread

44,761 to 44,780 of 49,719 messages
Cake    pirate
26/06/2013 at 11:42

I like cheese

26/06/2013 at 11:57

(((Cake)))  Pants about your account being messed up, but good to have you back with us again.

Cheese is great.

Cake    pirate
26/06/2013 at 11:59

mmmmmm cheese  

Cake    pirate
26/06/2013 at 12:06

Afraid got some bad news dawn. I'm cool and it's a relief in a way but afraid my mum died of cancer yesterday. Don't anyone worry because it was not unexpected and both me and bookie are ok but need to sort through a lot of stuff with the clan and at the moment not sure if we will be sorting out funeral for stuff at the weekend or if able to come down. With luck will be coming both because want to and because means can see my gran on the way who I'm worried about a bit.

Oh and if we are able to come you best be quick mate as there is a lions game on and I'm not getting off the course till heckled you all the way to the finish line.  

26/06/2013 at 12:32

Oh Cake mate,  so sorry about your Mum    Manly hugs fella.

Re GH, no chance of my being quick, I pulled my groin 3 weeks ago playing with Dawn Dog and it's still scarily tuggy.  I wouldn't choose to run on this normally, but as it's GH and a key target for this year, I'll just have to be smart about pacing instead, and cross my fingers nothing goes twang.  I think I'll be okay.

gingerfurball    pirate
26/06/2013 at 12:33

(((Cake and Bookie))) - lots of love for you guys 

26/06/2013 at 12:40

Cake, glad you've managed to get back in here!

Really sorry to hear about your mum. (((hugs)))

CJ, sounds like you all had a good time. Nice to meet distant relatives. I met a 4th cousin from Oz a couple of years ago and another one is coming over this year that I've been emailing for years but not actually met. She's sent me her itinerary. Looks like they'll be busy as they seem to be going everywhere!  Think they'll be in for a shock when the discover how bad our roads are though. 

26/06/2013 at 12:54

Deepest sympathies, Cake

Just realised who you are on FB, CJ - not that it was rocket science or anything!

26/06/2013 at 13:14

Very sorry Cake I know you have alluded to it a few times (())

26/06/2013 at 13:45

It's been a rough night  

I'm looking after Cake though, pestering him with tea and hugs. Mummy Cake will be sadly missed.

26/06/2013 at 15:04

Lots of difficult situations in this thread at the moment - sending love and hugs to all in need.  Oh, and cheese, obviously.

26/06/2013 at 15:43
sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

It's been a rough night  

I'm looking after Cake though, pestering him with tea and hugs. Mummy Cake will be sadly missed.

*hugs* 

26/06/2013 at 15:55

C&B - take care and REALLY sad to hear that.  Hang in there.

26/06/2013 at 16:04

Frodo, does that mean that I should realize who you are on FB.

Small I will respond to FB later, and yes they will have a shock over our roads.My cousins seem to be fitting in masses but it is a long way to come and must cost loads.

26/06/2013 at 16:07

Cake and Bookie (())

I understand what you are going through, as Mr Steady lost his mum last year. 

26/06/2013 at 16:10

Oh Cake, sorry to hear that

Hugs to the Cakebook household

26/06/2013 at 20:13

Hope today went as well as it could do Mousey and that D had a splendid send off.

So sorry to hear your news too Cake, glad to hear that Bookie is keeping you stocked up with hugs and tea. Let me know if you need cheese or marmite sending in your direction, we're not that far away.

Any news on your lease extension Caz?

Hugs to all other Mundanies, ((((()))))

26/06/2013 at 20:16

This is mundane but I have to post it too as I've been thinking about it all day.

Today the wheel fell off our wheelie bin.

Thankfully I managed to kick it back on and the bin men still emptied it.

26/06/2013 at 21:30

Cake, so sorry to hear your news.

Mouse, been thinking of you all day xx

^^^ Excellent stuff KJ

Cake    pirate
26/06/2013 at 22:55

Cheers gang.

Mousey hope everything went well today and lots of (((((hugs)))))

Dawn ibuprofen can be a useful thing sometimes I would have some handy saturday. Just take it nice and easy mate and might sound daft but if you can get your much better half to drive down I would. Just make sure you pamper her with wine and flower's or we set bookie on you.

KatieJane wrote (see)

Hope today went as well as it could do Mousey and that D had a splendid send off.

So sorry to hear your news too Cake, glad to hear that Bookie is keeping you stocked up with hugs and tea. Let me know if you need cheese or marmite sending in your direction, we're not that far away.

Any news on your lease extension Caz?

Hugs to all other Mundanies, ((((()))))

I always need cheese. I'm be ok chuckles 

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.