Happy Outlawing guys.

07/07/2013 at 07:54

Good luck racers enjoy

07/07/2013 at 08:07

Good luck !

07/07/2013 at 14:49
Mr Puffy wrote (see)

Very sensible Mouse.

Saffy I did get up a bit, earlier, but I went back to bed because frankly I had far too much to drink last night.

Good effort MrP.

Mini and MrKJ had their first "camping" trip in the back garden last night, except she got over excited and puked everywhere! Bless her, she was so upset that she had to go to bed indoors. MrKJ is saying never again....

I have been looking at bikes and rapidly coming to the conclusion I have no idea what I want/need.

07/07/2013 at 14:49

Sorry, very rude of me - Hello Towner!

07/07/2013 at 21:16

We'll help on the bike front. it's quite simple, look for one with two wheels.

i have a large pile of stuff outside my garage now. It needs sorting me thinks. I need to mow the lawn and re concrete the edge of the garage to keep the water out, then put things away in an almost tidy fashion. You may never see me again.

Still, it was fun.

08/07/2013 at 08:17

Did I miss Towner ?      *waves and waves some more*

08/07/2013 at 09:07

Morning all. Monday morning and the start of a brand new week. Hey it's the best week your going to have this week so enjoy.

Today I have more cleaning and clearing ahead of me. I hope that I don't get bored of this cleaning malarky, there's a lot of it to do.

gingerfurball    pirate
08/07/2013 at 10:46

Morning all - it's lovely here today...and my picnic bench for our back garden arrives today *bursts into flames with excitement*!!

I really enjoyed the murray match yesterday - really happy to see him get the win

*unmundane announcement* - I'm going swimming tonight!! For the first time in yonks!  I may have some plans for a big race for my big birthday next year shhhhh!!

gingerfurball    pirate
08/07/2013 at 16:34

You're obviously all out enjoying the sunshine

I've just bought a bunch of meat...we're going to barbeque tonight

08/07/2013 at 18:02

Is that anything like a bunch of flowers? 

*waves*

08/07/2013 at 19:13

Good evening. Things are going wrong. 

have you ever thought about which flap goes on top of the other on your cereal carton?

08/07/2013 at 19:35

^^ Well of course Mr P, it's the one with the bit that tucks into the slot on top.  It wouldn't work the other way round.  I do find the cheaper brands seem to rip though, and it prevents it from closing properly.  It worries me quite a bit.

How did it go yesterday Bookie??

08/07/2013 at 19:37

Mr P. Yes, often.

I would prefer a bunch of flowers to a bunch of meat i have to admit.

I should be going swimming tonight but I don't want to, which means I've wasted this afternoon as I got cleaned up and showered at 4 instead of carrying on with the outdoor dirty jobs.
I could just do some housework and listen to some music tonight the watch an episode of game of thrones before bed. I have people coming here tomorrow and I haven't yet fulfilled my obligation as under bottlewasher.

08/07/2013 at 20:51
widow hog-mouse wrote (see)

We'll help on the bike front. it's quite simple, look for one with two wheels.

MrKJ is putting far more effort into looking than I am! I think I want a lovely traditional shopper with a basket on the front - I can never do a triathlon on one of those.....

Apparently I wasn't supposed to eat all the posh biscuits even though they were placed beside me, well I wasn't to know!

Cake    pirate
09/07/2013 at 01:30

If the posh biscuits are unguarded they are clearly fair game. 

Cheers for the birthday messages and hugs guys been a very interesting week.  Bookie kicked bottom yesterday through. 

Cake    pirate
09/07/2013 at 12:36

In mundane news the murrey match didn't tape properly and I have only 4 minutes of it . Still the good news is I have cheese on the fridge and A bookworm coming home later. 

09/07/2013 at 12:45

Can I suggest that you either A) put the cheese in the fridge, or B) eat it

Otherwise bookworm will probably slip over in a puddle of melted cheese.

We can probably find the tennis online if you want to watch it later

Cake    pirate
09/07/2013 at 12:49

Ok boss just in case you find me a asleep in a puddle of cheese later please feel free to took in. Where is everyone today?

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.