Mundane thread

45,021 to 45,040 of 49,548 messages
15/07/2013 at 12:45

Cake, that is really not mundane - I get VERY excited about home-grown veg/fruit/salad items.

Caz  That is upsetting - I hope you're able to do what you need to get confidence back - you are doing AMAZINGLY from what I've read of your blog.

Today is unpleasantly un-mundane.  I think I need cheese

Cake    pirate
15/07/2013 at 12:48

Throw's brie in the thread it's that hot that it will melt on some bread without using a grill.

15/07/2013 at 12:52

Mmmmmmmmmmm, brie!!  One of my faves.  Cheers Cake.

15/07/2013 at 15:13

Ey up.

I'm tired.

Brie is yummy with pineapple and chilli jam.

I'm not sure if chilli should have one L or two...

Cake    pirate
15/07/2013 at 16:30

Two I think but dyslexic and all that.

In mundane news this evening I might actually do some run tr**ning. Know that's drastic but it's that or weed the garden?

Cake    pirate
15/07/2013 at 17:58

Sadly I'm buzy this day but take a look at this. Link

gingerfurball    pirate
15/07/2013 at 19:33

And so it comes to this (dramatic intro). All my children are in their 20's!! Happy birthday to LMF (Little Miss Furball for those not in the know). How old isMrGFB!! Obviously you remember I was his child bride )

15/07/2013 at 20:40

evening, im attempting another mundane comeback....been foiled by marriage breakdowns and no internet access, however all is back on track....

what have i missed?

15/07/2013 at 20:57

Dunno Towner, but welcome back and we missed you.  Hope things are working out for you.

Caz I've nothing useful to offer beyond really understanding irrational fear of water.  On the plus side you know you can physically do it, if your mind will just let you.  How you master it though I have no idea, but I so hope you can.

Hmmm.....  Cake can I just take the Wensleydale and stay on dry land without getting involved with all the yellow stuff?

15/07/2013 at 21:01

things seem to be working out Hash, .... missed you guys

15/07/2013 at 21:17

Sorry to post something so un-mundane... but some of you might have seen the news about the death of Susan Taylor in the Channel last night.  Susan was a friend of mine and I had been getting increasingly worried about the lack of updates coming through from her crew.  On the ferry home today I found out about her on the news.

I'm about to post more detail on the RW FB page as it doesn't feel appropriate to go into specifics here, but please be assured that I am alright.

15/07/2013 at 22:50

Caz I have messaged you ((()))

GFB I'll be joining you on that milestone in 27 days!

16/07/2013 at 08:03

Caz, I thought about you when I heard that news.  I am really sorry to hear about your friend, but am glad that you are ok.

Towner...  I think you missed some mundane bin-emptying antics, and you definitely missed cheese (sorry, I ate most of it).

16/07/2013 at 09:21

Happy birthday to the littlest GFB for yesterday.

((Caz)) know it's not been a good week for you. Hope your confidence comes back quickly.

Going to test my new cat stroller today when I take my cat to the vet.

Need to decide what I'm doing with the rest of the day. !5 mile cycle, swim in the Pells, 7 mile run, 15 mile cycle or gardening, or bricklaying or paint the front of the house.

Or I coukld take a peek at one of the many tax forms I need to do for D. I may just lie.

16/07/2013 at 10:20

Morning!

I hope today takes a more pleasantly mundane turn for you Madbee

Towner!!!! *waves furiously* Good to have you back!

Good luck with the cat stroller Mousey, it sounds inventive!

(((Hash))), just because.

Two patients seen and dispatched, both before their appointment times. And people complain about late running clinics. Not on my watch! 

16/07/2013 at 11:32

Really sorry to hear about your friend (((Caz))). Thought about you as soon as I heard it on the news 

*waves to Towner* good to have you back, matey 

gingerfurball    pirate
16/07/2013 at 11:35

Morning all - black bin today - safely out and back again.

(((Supercaz)))

(((the rest of us)))

Cake    pirate
16/07/2013 at 12:01

(((((((caz))))))))) hope your ok chuck.

Hash wrote (see)

Hmmm.....  Cake can I just take the Wensleydale and stay on dry land without getting involved with all the yellow stuff?

Anytime it's a gorgouse part of the world and keep saying to sarah we need to go there so she can see the waterfall's (where they filmed Robin Hood)

Towner hope your ok mate and keep the faith.

DS are you about today and do you fancy some Outlaw bling? There is a team being formed on the Outlaw2014 thread that is short of a runner. Just a throught.

In mundane I appear to have stired up a troll with recent comments on the Ironman threads. There are some right weriod's about still if they are being a worm around me it means they arn't playing with sissor's or something?

Cake    pirate
16/07/2013 at 12:28

scratch my last DS how much do you like biking at the moment?  You get a very cool medal mate if your interested?

16/07/2013 at 12:49

Sorry Cake, missed it.   

BIkig is pants (although I do have 2 working wheels now ).  I really need to do the running bit at the moment, and preferably for a not too fussy team.

Edited: 16/07/2013 at 12:50
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.