Mundane thread

46,441 to 46,460 of 48,493 messages
Cake    pirate
01/10/2013 at 12:21

Saffy we miss you chuck and keep protecting those badger's!

Had a rubbish night last night. Finally free and mate of the family whose a lawyer free to sign off my part of the paperwork for mum's will and stuff. I felt like throwing up after if I'm being honest.  Still good news is don't have to worry about anything else now about it and because of time away from home and time getting back had a dirty MacDonald's got 20 chicken macnugger's in a share box but sarah didn't want to share so had to eat them all.  

01/10/2013 at 13:25

(((Cake))) *manly hugs* 'cos sometimes life gets really hard.

gingerfurball    pirate
01/10/2013 at 13:58

Afternoon all - I've been to the hair-cut-shop (a week early cos we're going on our holidays tomorrow yipeeee!!)

((joins in hugs))

01/10/2013 at 14:40

*joins the hug-pile*

I would be up for a secret santa Mousey, can I be added to the list?  

01/10/2013 at 15:56

Liking the latest land pics mouse - is this one a possibility for you?

01/10/2013 at 21:10

((Cake))

Even I can't eat chicken mcnuggets though.

01/10/2013 at 22:55

I can't eat anything that was cooked by a clown.

Lincoln Runner
SOLB
SuperCaz
widow hog-mouse
The Dawn Shadow
gingerfurball
KatieJane
shimmy shimmy
Jacs T
Mima Duck
small
Blaze
Madbee
Cake
Mr. Puffy
Ultra Saffy
Mr Saffy
Ultra Bookie
Tom 
Hash

01/10/2013 at 23:24

Evening all, am I too late to join in the hugs?

((((Saffy)))) very proud of what you're doing at the moment

Have a lovely holiday GFB

Great British Bake Off was a bit tense tonight! 

02/10/2013 at 08:27

I just be putting my mouth where my money is. I've the time to go out and protect the badgers but I haven't. The logistics with 4 cats is not easy. I have been fulfilling their amazon desires though. Every little helps.

02/10/2013 at 10:57

Yes Mousey, little things are helpful for everything - if everyone does their little bit then things change

*gives bookie a special late-comer's hug*

Hi Mr P - keep thinking about tartiflette when I see your name now  Mmm.

In further food news, I don't know what to do for tea.  I'm thinking some kind of stew or casserole as it's wet and horrible here.

02/10/2013 at 10:58

Also, our neighbour has put his bin out before 10am, and collection is not until tomorrow.  It is in the way of the drive.  He is not a thoughtful bin-custodian.

Cake    pirate
02/10/2013 at 12:12

Madness Madbee but what colour are the bins?

02/10/2013 at 12:38

That poor bin, left out all alone. 

02/10/2013 at 13:06

It's not really a bin. It is in fact a clever disguise used by the CIA for conducting covert operations. They've tapped in to the British obsession with bins and are using it against us. There's actually a small man hidden inside spying on the neighbours, who, I'm assuming, are international drug traffickers...

02/10/2013 at 14:13

Eeeek!!  A little like the refuse-based version of the wooden horse of Troy?

(Cake, it is black but with a blue lid.  It is the recycling bin - or at least a very clever copy of one.)

02/10/2013 at 14:25

Either that, or it's living plastic and there are autons on the loose. In which case look out for a man with a blue box. 

I'm meant to be writing a presentation. I haven't started yet...

02/10/2013 at 15:25

I was supposed to be starting a newsletter for work, but now I'm too worried about being bugged and watched from the bin so I can't concentrate.  Do you think that will wash as an excuse when I haven't done it by the end of the week..?

02/10/2013 at 16:51

Yes.

I haven't made much progress on the presentation. But I have got a Portuguese pork stew in the oven  

02/10/2013 at 21:05

Evening!

Today I took Mini to MacDonalds dressed as a fairy as she wanted a fruit shoot. I remember when I had standards

02/10/2013 at 21:09

It comes to us all KJ.

I remember the first time I ever shot a do-you-fucking-want-some-then look at an innocent bystander who just glanced at Rob screaming his way round Sainsbury's in the trolley.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.