Mundane thread

46,521 to 46,540 of 49,701 messages
08/10/2013 at 09:26

Morning. I have every day off. I really should get back to being productive.

SOLB you can have my internet, the less I do here the more I do in the real world.

08/10/2013 at 09:42

All changed now the day off is no more, the hospital just rang and they have someone that needs seeing today if possible, so it's off to work I go 

08/10/2013 at 10:09
Awww sorry for the lack of day off
I have a meds induced tummy ache and I'm off to do a test *parps loudly into the silence*
08/10/2013 at 11:38

Morning! Just

I've done two loads of laundry. And eaten a banana. It's all go!

Cake    pirate
08/10/2013 at 12:23

Youve now had more than a week of work I'm surpliced I havn't come home to a kitchen with a large wedding cake in it for a laugh or some sort of paper mashe castle in the back garden. Are you coping ok?

Just in case as folks have said about it before if any one wants to do stockport 10 it was almost full last night. It's a lovely race err what you might call cake flat and the likes of the SA's and hopefully a few other's from the threads will be there.

08/10/2013 at 12:59

My unemployment started a week ago today. During that time I've written a presentation for a job intervview, attended said interview, been marking assignments for a side-line job, and occupied myself with assorted domestic tasks. 

I've not gone mad yet. But I do plan on making a gingerbread TARDIS...

08/10/2013 at 14:06

Gluten free I hope Bookie

I'm back online but don't have time to read back.  Hugs to those who need them, congratulations on the arrival of the new Mundanie, and cheese and tea to everyone else.

I've bought a green cheese.  Yes, it is actually supposed to be green.  I used to have it as a kid but haven't seen it for years.  Found it in the supermarket yesterday

08/10/2013 at 14:39

Ooo, is it a nettley cheese Caz?  I can picture a pretty, mottled green cheese.  I think I liked it.  My house is in dire straights cheese-wise, there is barely any in

08/10/2013 at 14:50

I have one block of hallumi and that's it. :O

I like the idea of a papier mache castle in the garden, it would go well with my partially built brick castle and assortment of concrete castles that I have made. 

I have only managed one load of laundry today, popped out for swim and run with friend, sea was lovely again Caz.

Too nice to sit indoors, what on earth am I doing? need to take my contacts out and go sit inthe garden to knit.

Welcome home mundanes. And welcome to the world

08/10/2013 at 16:40

It is Sage Derby cheese Madbee.

I've attemptd to cut the lawn but my cable is too short to reach all of it.  I need to buy an extention lead.

I've rearranged my lounge so that the furniture is closer to how I want it.  I can't decide whether to set up the tv on the current table this is the wrong size for it, or whther to buy a new table.  Or a new tv

A man is pulling my bathroom apart

I miss the sea

08/10/2013 at 17:25
I am home alone tonight, the girl is having pizza with her work friends.... I'm going to eat chocolate and icecream and scones, that or Ill just have porridge
08/10/2013 at 17:26

I am having great fun fixating the panier rack to the pushie, then once I have accomplished that task i need to work out how to fixate the rear light to it somehow, which would be easier if the once too long cable was a little longer for the additional length that it nw needs to travel.

All this in time for tomorrow by which time I need to have sorted out a portfolio. Oh and running happens tonight doesn't it?

Big TV SC.

08/10/2013 at 18:24
(((((mouse)))))
08/10/2013 at 19:18

I have an old fashioned big tv, which is why it doesn't fit on th table.  The table also doesn't really fit into the space available, besides which, I think I need it more as a coffee table.

I'm debating putting the tv on crates for the duration, but I'm not sure whether the crates are strong enough.  It's a heavy tv

09/10/2013 at 06:39

It's been a long few weeks, I haven't even eaten cheese - so lovely to meet up with Mundanies and friends at the weekend.

09/10/2013 at 07:37

Are we talking plastic crates Caz?  If so, two together should be pretty strong.

DS, wot no cheese?  Sounds like a lovely weekend, glad you enjoyed it

My finger is hovering over the 'enter' button for the Edinburgh marathon....

09/10/2013 at 10:27

((DS)) I hope the cheese situation is now rectified?

09/10/2013 at 11:49

(((Small))) Oddly not, at least not properly.   I've had some as a topping on a pizza, but don't seem to be embracing my own cheese supply and there's picalilli that can't understand why it's being left to languish.  Clearly I'm malfunctioning in some way beyond my normal range of malfunctions and need to get some fresh crusty bread to help fix this.

Cake    pirate
09/10/2013 at 12:04

You could stick some cranberry sauce on the cheese as well? Works rather well me thinks.

Dawn was great to meet you and Mrs Dawn at the weekend.

09/10/2013 at 12:16

Cheers mate, always a pleasure to spend time with Bookie and your goodself.  Mrs Dawn had a great time and we're already looking forward to the Christmas bimble.

(adds cranberry sauce to shopping list)

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.