I like going naked  in the privacy of my own garden/home/private spot somewhere

What is it with being naked in a hotel?

OW
Lee the Pea    pirate
05/07/2012 at 22:28
Where in the hotel?! In your room is fine, the lobby...less so hehehe
OW
05/07/2012 at 22:30

A totally naturist hotel. Naked everywhere. Dining room, bar, garden.....

OW
05/07/2012 at 23:48

All you need to know is that other people are different to you. They are not required to explain themselves any more than you are required to understand them.

Personally I find the idea of being tattooed no less weird than naturism. But that's other people for you.

OW
05/07/2012 at 23:58

Is trying to understand others, that wrong?

OW
06/07/2012 at 00:03

No, of course not, but I thought I sensed some disapproval.

06/07/2012 at 02:07

'Naked in a hotel'. ?

That is just plain wrong!

It's 'Naked in an hotel'.

06/07/2012 at 06:28

http://www.piratesxs.com/images/smilies/this_thread_is_worthless_without_pi.gif

Dark Vader    pirate
06/07/2012 at 06:34
cj dold wrote (see)

'Naked in a hotel'. ?

That is just plain wrong!

It's 'Naked in an hotel'.

errmm..  no...   naked in a hotel is the correct grammar..

OW
06/07/2012 at 06:35

oi - no disaproval just a lack of understanding

I understand naturism - nothing better than feel of sun or air on your skin. Feeling air conditioning or a hot carrot dropped in my lap just doesn't quite work for me

OW
06/07/2012 at 06:42

I'm with OW, I mean David Bellamy is a great naturalist but I wouldn't want to see him nekid in a hotel, with or without a hot carrot in his lap !

OW
06/07/2012 at 06:46

A naturist naturalist naturally

OW
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
06/07/2012 at 08:51

Not in an hotel no - but here in Germany there are quite a lot of swimming pools that have nudist days, also of course the saunas are nudist but you do have to put on a robe or sit on a towel at the bar or in the cafe, for sanitary reasons. I do not have a problem with it, I find it really invigorating to feel the air on my skin out in the rest areas and to swim au nature.

kittenkat    pirate
06/07/2012 at 09:01

Hmmm... Spin off from which other thread I wonder?

06/07/2012 at 09:24
I watched The An Hotel Inspector last night and I found the whole set up of the Clover Spa Naturist Hotel to be a bit weird. Compulsory nudism in all areas? Britain just doesn't have the weather for Naturist.

I have been of quite a few naturist beaches and found the biggest advantage is that after your swim your don't have to sit in a wet,sandy costume. Happy to go naked in Saunas and at Nudist Beaches but British Naturist Hotels? Not for me.
06/07/2012 at 09:43

I used to lifeguard at a centre that was hired out every 3 months to a local naturist group, the whole centre including bar, cafe as well.  They also played badminton and used the bouncy castle!

06/07/2012 at 09:50

I hate clothes and would much prefer to go without them most of the time.  But there are times when clothes are necessary for warmth and protection.  True naturists wear clothes when appropriate - when cooking for example to protect against hot fat splashes.  But there is this misunderstanding that naturists insist on going without clothes in all situations and I don't like the idea of a hotel that insists that you are naked at all times.  I would hate to be sitting there cold just because they think it inapproriate to put clothes on.  Also, being large chested, there are some situations when it is just uncomfortable not to have a bra on.

06/07/2012 at 09:50
Never quite understood the sudden urge to play games that you would play clothed.
06/07/2012 at 10:07

Me neither, I just worked the shifts! 

06/07/2012 at 10:25

Definately wouldn't be happy seeing naked people everywhere in a hotel. OP does say it's a naturist hotel so not sure what he/she expected. I for one wouldn't go to a naturist hotel

1 to 20 of 36 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.