Naughty Boy Floyd

Now why would he do this?

9 messages
15/02/2010 at 21:59

Seems Floyd Landis is a wanted man after "hacking" into French anti-doping computer.

Linky thing

One way of changing a positive sample

16/02/2010 at 10:09

No holidays in France anytime soon.  No career either.

Nail, coffin etc etc etc, you get the idea

AndrewSmith    pirate
16/02/2010 at 10:12
He has been accused of it that is all.
16/02/2010 at 10:47

There is a slightly different take on his actions in this hacking article - allegedly looking for evidence that the original test was wrong.

Don't know the rights and wrongs of it all but there has been concern expressed about the chain of possession in several forensic tests recently - and not just in sport tests

cougie    pirate
16/02/2010 at 10:47

Didnt his team try blackmailing Lemond about some childhood abuse too ?

I expect he'll blame this on the Jack Daniels again - wasnt that his excuse for his huuuuge testosterone levels in the Tour ?

16/02/2010 at 10:54
Cougs, he didn't do it (doping) 'cos his mum said he wouldn't do things like that. What more proof of innocense do you need?
cougie    pirate
16/02/2010 at 11:00

Thats a fair point.  A note from your mum works for both PE class and International Law Cases so I've heard.

16/02/2010 at 11:08

If only I'd known that earlier, wouldn't have had to spend all that time in Thailand

Note to self "get note from Mum"

17/02/2010 at 09:38
Would be interesting to know how they know specifically that it was Floyd Landis who did the hacking.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.