Definitley take a look later.
08/11/2002 at 12:22
I love Friday afternoons more.
08/11/2002 at 12:39
Nice one Fat Face.

I love holidays more.

And booze.
08/11/2002 at 13:07
Hey FF this is a great site. I like 'Electrical Safety Lesson' best.

How's Comet? In the one near us they've stopped accosting you the minute you go in the door and actually let you have a look at the merchandise. But they def need to do something about having to stand in line so long to pay.
08/11/2002 at 13:44
Ah, Comet. Now there's a story. I was offered the job, but the pay was dreadful (commission could have been very good though). I searched the newspaper, job sites on the web, careers consultancies, recruitment fairs blah blah blah blah blah. Anyway to cut a long story short, I've got another job where I was previously working, starting Monday, so I never actually left. I guess I just wimped out really.
08/11/2002 at 13:58
Hi FF,
great site, how can people be so stupid, quite a few hours reading there..

Cheers,

Gaz........
08/11/2002 at 14:17
FF - the French would say 'plus ca change...' But you got a payoff - or did you have to give that back?
08/11/2002 at 15:05
I had to give it back :(

Biggest cheque that I've ever written in my life. Now just got those bloody trees to sort out.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.