Neilruns

Any sign of latest clone?

8 messages
20/09/2002 at 09:07
Come on mate, tell your Missus to get on with it.
Present status please.
Got a really busy day, so won't be able to join in the japery this afternoon.
Sorry chaps.
20/09/2002 at 09:10
Barkles I see you have escaped from our clutches. Well its just as well, as I've just had a phone call from the County education Officer - they are looking for you!!!!

Have a good day in the real world!
20/09/2002 at 09:28
Ok Barkles, can you bring something for 'Show and Tell' next time you visit us!
20/09/2002 at 09:31
Barkles

Thanks for asking. No sign of the little chap yet, although the midwives say he's as low down and engaged as he's ever going to get without actually popping out. Ladywife has been reporting "pressure" down below, so fingers crossed for this weekend as she'd rather he was out than in. Me too.

We've completed our 4.5-year-old's crash course in how to change nappies and the 20-month-old is finally showing some interest in getting off her @rse and walking. So we're ready to rumble.

Neil
20/09/2002 at 09:38
Neilruns - sorry for hijacking your thread. Very best of luck for the birth. Hope you have the lucozade sport (or the glucoze tablets are good) ready for the ladywife in her hour of need. And hope that you and all the Runs family enjoy this really special time ahead.
20/09/2002 at 09:40
If there's anything we can do to help... we're very good at nappy changing!
20/09/2002 at 10:39
I hope for your wifes sake, we are hearing about the safe arrival very soon!
21/09/2002 at 21:19
Are you STILL waiting NR?
Update please.
Got yer sarnies ready?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.