Olympic Sticker Book

Anyone want to play swapsies?

6 messages
12/06/2012 at 18:04

Do the packs still have bubblegum in them?

Star Wars of course was my thing.

Ooh dear I feel a bit tearful now.

12/06/2012 at 18:31

Yes the Panini ones are worth money if they are complete and of the right vintage.

So much stuff i collected as a kid is worth money now.

Ironically I collected them because we had no money and they were cheap amusement.

12/06/2012 at 22:21

No Ms Kat the are all gone.

Lost in time like "tears in the rain"

Gawd i'm such a geek, if someone was to offer me a millenium falcon right now I would actually think about it more than twice then get all upset because i really wanted one as a kid.

The surprising thing is i wont die a virgin.

Amazing really

Edited: 12/06/2012 at 22:23
12/06/2012 at 22:29

This thread is in danger of being derailed into a ''I wish I still had that toy from when I were a nipper'' discussion...

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2729/4342957887_49bbdb4edb_z.jpg

...back on topic...

Got... got... got... got... got... got... got... got... NEED!

Edited: 12/06/2012 at 22:29
Dark Vader    pirate
13/06/2012 at 08:15

Sorry..  I have no idea what stickers you are talking about, but my kids aren't collecting them anyway...   in terms of classic toys, this was my pride and joy..  a metal Tonka truck..   sadly, they are all plastic now...

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/98627/gallery/classic_tonka_truck.jpg?width=350

13/06/2012 at 09:21

DV - Now you're talking.  It was a toss-up between (blonde, eagle-eye) Action Man and the Tonka truck.  They literally don't make them like they used to.  (Probably on health & safety grounds!)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.