Olympics Tickets

Did anyone get any today?

21 to 39 of 39 messages
20/06/2012 at 00:22
Have submitted the tickets into the resale programme (opened on Friday). Although good knows when they will appear out of the LOC black hole, as the event its still showing as sold out!
22/06/2012 at 11:17

Bloody hell, I just bought some tickets!

OK, it's the second preference option for watching the men's cycling road race on Box Hill, but I am officially an Olympics ticket holder.   Hurrah!  Now shall I invite three friends to join me, or make some money?  Double hurrah!

22/06/2012 at 11:49
My athletics tickets arrived today
And there are loads of tickets available again - I am tempted by the cycling Phil and only a tenner! Waiting to speak to OH ...
08/07/2012 at 12:49

just to bump this...in case anyone is looking to get rid of any tickets....if you are post them up, and potentially i'll be interested...

realistically, only sports like athletics, hockey, tennis, handball, football

preferably finals, although i know that's being optimistic!

otherwise, finals at any other events i'd weigh up

08/07/2012 at 15:48

just bought more - they keep coming up!!

mens basketball semi final at the O2

gymnastics apparatus finals

already seeing cycling (road) table tennis and weightlifting - i justified the expense that it is my only

holiday this year, but its turning into a pricey holiday!!

02/08/2012 at 19:53

just one last bump...on the bizarre off chance someone has something available they want to bin off at the last min!

02/08/2012 at 21:01
Whoop whoop, I am seeing Becky Adlington in the 800m freestyle final tomorrow

*bounce, bounce, bounce*
03/08/2012 at 11:21

good luck for those watching i cant believe some of the price of these tickets, The sailing in Weymouth is free if anyone fancies going to watch that!!

03/08/2012 at 11:27
How exciting Schmunks, have a fab time
03/08/2012 at 11:32

Stevie - there are still tickets coming up for days next week but you need to be super quick on the site, I am trying to get OH something for Thursday as I have a ticket and he doesnt at the moment...

03/08/2012 at 11:34

Have a great time Schmunkee!

@Hannahsmom - A friend of mine has spent over 2 grand on tickets for the olympics; it's crazy

03/08/2012 at 12:37

Emma_b   sheesh, its crazy!!! i know we want to support our team but wow i could have had a nice holiday with that hahaha

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
03/08/2012 at 13:00

Tickets are expensive but the way I look at it, I dont go to the football any more, dont go to the Theatre and very rarely the Cinema.

Ive been looking forward to the Olympics for ages so have spent what to me is a resonable amount.

I'll be there for the Swimming tonight and if I can see Becky storm to Gold it will be priceless. 

Go Team GB.

03/08/2012 at 14:18
Oh, and just to say that I will also be seeing the Phelps v Le Clos 100m butterfly smack down

*double bounce bounce bounce*
03/08/2012 at 14:19
Hope you have a good time, Barley. Who knows.....I may see you there!
06/08/2012 at 21:17
Having last minute randomly decided to travel to London tomorrow from Devon to watch the triathlon cos it's free I logged onto the ticketing website and now have an athletics stadium ticket for tomorrow morning for ??20!! Had to pick a morning session cos I've got to get he train back late afternoon but I am very excited even to be in the park during the games. Can't wait!! They seem to be releasing loads more tickets just got to keep refreshing the site and being quick to choose.
Edited: 06/08/2012 at 21:18
06/08/2012 at 21:52

finally managed to get something random!

Women's volleyball semis on thursday..thank goodness...to have it on trhe doorstep and not get there would be plain ridiculous.

Seems to be one time an evening between 6 and 7 where stacks of tickets go on sale, and it's just pure luck if you pick and get the right thing..

07/08/2012 at 00:02

i went to hockey on Saturday and Athletics today, took me 30 minutes from registering to purchasing tickets (not expensive ones either). no problems at all

07/08/2012 at 12:58

well i was pleased as punch that I managed to see get to Weymouth and see Ben Ainslie sail to gold, OMG what an experience, it was fantastic, what an atmosphere, never expected to witness one of our olympians get gold!!! 

Go Team GB!!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 39 of 39 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.