Paris

What to see or do

21 to 25 of 25 messages
22/03/2011 at 15:38
@k8greene - in Paris there are four. There are also other design prototypes of the final sculpture given to the US - not all of them are statues, though.
22/03/2011 at 15:39
Len 2 wrote (see)

Get on the train and go to Disneyland

Oh yes, definitely!  (We went there for hubby's 40th, and would have gone for mine, but I was pregnant)

Another good way to see stuff you might not otherwise is to play Metro Roulette.  Pick a station that sounds nice, and just get off and have a wander around.  Great if you get the Paris Visite ticket that covers the Metro, buses and trains.  If you get the Zone 1-6 version, it covers all the way out to Versaille and Eurodisney.

22/03/2011 at 16:03

I did put the Disneyland across, but it wasn't well received  

22/03/2011 at 19:32

If you fancy something different the Arab Insitute is worth a look. Really bizarre building (one wall is built from light-reactive panels, like camera lenses) it's free to go in, and there's a cool cafe on the roof with panoramic views and mint tea.

22/03/2011 at 22:15
I love the Sacre Couer and surrounding areas and could go there again, and again.
Edited: 22/03/2011 at 22:15

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.