Peeing Down your Leg

...yuk!

11 messages
10/09/2002 at 10:59
Tim,
Have seen worse things done as people cross the finish......but won't go into too much detail!!!! And no, I'm not owning up to ever doing anything of the sort either! (URGH!)

Did that keep you warmer in the wet suit?

Mij
10/09/2002 at 11:26
Tim - is the duvet on your bed made from wetsuit material, cause if so you have identified the source of your nighttime sweat problems -

stop dreaming about canoeing!
10/09/2002 at 11:36
Perhaps it's less uncomfortable than sharing your intimate details with people you know a little bit? After all, can you imagine having a conversation with your mother-in-law about peeing in your wetsuit?
10/09/2002 at 11:36
Tim it appears that it's usually you who starts of these threads with a heavy sexual content, do you have a problem you want to share.
10/09/2002 at 12:05
If you were going to pee down your leg (I don't, haven't since I was about 6) wouldn't you just wear synthetic wicking fabric next to your skin, that way the the moisture won't cause a rash or discomfort? Surely you don't actually wear undies under your running shorts? How can the ladies hope to get a good view if you do that?

And as for stinky shoes, if you're sufficiently well hydrated, your pee is barely distinct from water. "accidentally" drop a cup of water from the drink station down your legs and nobody (including you) would be able to tell the difference!
10/09/2002 at 12:07
Can anyone help Tim by telling him what the Spanish is for "peeing down your leg"?
10/09/2002 at 12:18
I seem to remember a post-FLM thread on the old forums "outing" elite runners who had, er, soiled themselves noticeably during a race. Personally, even spitting on the road is a step too far into grossology for me, and I spend my life looking at body fluids.
10/09/2002 at 12:18
I agree - Ross, you certainly have put a lot of thought into this for someone who claims hasn't done it since aged 6!!!!
10/09/2002 at 12:26
Well I can assure you I haven't done it, never yet having run far enough to need to. Not that I'd rule it out...
10/09/2002 at 12:30
What? you wouldn't rule out the peeing or the running far enough?!
10/09/2002 at 13:20
All I have to say to this thread is - thank god I've spent all morning in the library. And now I'm going back there!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.