Pet Hates

Is it just me who cannot stand chewing gum

161 to 166 of 166 messages
27/05/2003 at 16:30
i hate

people constantly and unecessarily clearing their throats!
27/05/2003 at 17:00
My friend Amanda who keeps cancelling evenings out at the very last minute after making us change the date about ten times GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for starting this thread I feel a bit better now after getting that out of my system
27/05/2003 at 18:18
hates ...

people who walk slowly in groups along pavements then stop suddenly .... superficial gym attendants ..... anything to do with the Beckhams .... feeling keen about a run then picking up some annoying injury halfway.... unobtainable girls .....
27/05/2003 at 19:38
flies that dive bomb your face on a long run...
kids on mopeds... people who mumble at you
28/05/2003 at 07:07
Youths who cycle down the middle of the path in the park towards runners when there is obviously a race taking place (I am sorry sonny, I hope your bike wasn't too badly damaged when you "accidentally" fell off).
cns
28/05/2003 at 10:55
I hate the way Tim Henman gets called "Tiger Tim" in the papers. He's about as much of a tiger as something that's not very tiger like. Why can't they just accept that he's a choker and be done with it?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
161 to 166 of 166 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.