Photography expertise please

What on earth is this???

21 to 21 of 21 messages
15/06/2012 at 19:17
Soup Dragon wrote (see)

Interesting response from the Swannery itself:

knew instantly what your 'phenomenon' is, as amazingly, we have had this happen before (although then it was believed by the photographer to be part of a ghostly woman's anatomy!). Judging from the angle of the photograph you must have taken this shot stood right next to (or at least just to the east of) the 'reed information hut' and the corner of the thatched roof on this building is what you can see in your photo.
Steve Groves, Deputy Swanherd.

PS - what a great job title, Deputy Swanherd.  

I read that as "ghastly woman's anatomy" and thought "You're not wrong there mate."

Time to dig out the reading glasses I think.

And yep, great title.  The Swan Uppers had a boat on the river pageant-thing for the jubilee if I remember correctly.  Our swans have just started parading with their cygnets - reminds me of Danny Kaye.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 21 of 21 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.