potty potter fans enter the palazzo

the books are better than the films

141 to 147 of 147 messages
24/06/2003 at 12:14
Can we get Alex kicked off until we've all read it then?
24/06/2003 at 12:18
Alex's thread definitely said not to read it if you hadn't read the book, but I'm sorry if I spoiled it for everyone who hasn't finished it.

Good book though. Luckily I don't have kids who also want to read it. Can't you just lock the kids away until you've read it - or say you have to read it first to check it is suitable.
24/06/2003 at 12:18
Does this mean I can say who it is who died then if its now common knowledge???

Only yoking BB!
24/06/2003 at 12:26
wolfy, behave yourself.
25/06/2003 at 11:20
Right - I'm giving up the Forum until I'ver finished!!!
26/06/2003 at 11:55
Not really - just to let you know that paskJ finished yesterday and I got HIM to look at the, er, "Thread for finishers"

he said it was boring and they were moaning about this n that

I cant go there yet!!

bb - love the new pic - I have kept a quick drawing made of me 20 yrs ago by my step son - it's brilliant!
20/07/2007 at 10:51
Just had to check on this old thread ... did Joe come down to Tesco at Midnight on 21 June 2003 to buy HP5 (Order of the Phoenix)?

I thought he DID but he doesn't remember ... he didn't, he said he was too tired and was asleep when I left at 11:30pm ... (he was only 11)

This one he wants to get asap ... but as he is now 15, is staying over in St Just tonight - Lafrowda Day tomorrow, so has other priorities, end of term etc!

also he's busy re-reading THE TRAVELLER by John XII Hawks (June 2005) as the second book - THE DARK RIVER - was published last week (July 16) ... but I am reading it FIRST!!!

However, he will definitely want to read HP7 straight away, so I may be out and about tonight in search of a copy!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 147 of 147 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.