Pretty women who marry for money....

what do you think...?

61 to 73 of 73 messages
13/02/2013 at 13:19
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

I do think Ive alienated about half of the people on here.

Don;t sell yourself short.. Must be closer tp 75%

13/02/2013 at 15:12

You don't have to be good looking, just think that you're good looking and spend time money and effort on making yourself more attractive to the opposite sex.

While you're doing that I'm off for a bike ride, sorry I'll return red, stinky and clad in sweaty lycra but I get my kicks that way.

'you' being anyone so inclined, not 'you per se.

13/02/2013 at 18:20

Agreed Mousey.  I have no idea whether I am good looking.  Its not something that I value highly so I've never paid any attention to it.  I might scrub up well if I made the effort and spent a bit of money but to be honest I prefer being able to get out of bed 2 minutes before leaving the house and not having to worry if my panty line is visible.

If I thought I was good looking would I be interested in using my looks?  I have no idea.

13/02/2013 at 18:32
I'm minted*

Form a line, ladies.

*may not be entirely accurate.
13/02/2013 at 18:36
SuperCaz wrote (see)

Agreed Mousey.  I have no idea whether I am good looking.  Its not something that I value highly so I've never paid any attention to it.  I might scrub up well if I made the effort and spent a bit of money but to be honest I prefer being able to get out of bed 2 minutes before leaving the house and not having to worry if my panty line is visible.

If I thought I was good looking would I be interested in using my looks?  I have no idea.

ask jonny Blaze to do the scoreboard

13/02/2013 at 18:42

*Stands in line for JB*

I've been single long enough now that I'm less fussy about the money

So, how do I score Mr B?

13/02/2013 at 18:44

* stands next to supercaz*

.......do you think hes passed out with our gorgeousness SC?

13/02/2013 at 18:47

That is the only logical reason for his quietness loula

13/02/2013 at 20:33
Sorry, Mrs B snapped me up.

No money changed hands, btw.

Although I did get her a slanket once.
13/02/2013 at 20:44

I'd settle for a slanket right now in the absence of anything better

Am I sounding desperate yet?

13/02/2013 at 20:54
Onesies cost a bomb as well!
13/02/2013 at 21:14

i do NOT do onesies OR slankets

Gucci bag and some decent heels and your talking

14/02/2013 at 08:18
LIVERBIRD wrote (see)
Dave just called me Laura! I'm pretty sure that's illegal on RW

Sorry Miss Bossy Knickers  (There that better now)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 73 of 73 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.