Pretty women who marry for money....

what do you think...?

1 to 20 of 75 messages
Dark Vader    pirate
12/02/2013 at 16:13

You know the type...   typically blonde and slim (but could equally be any hair colour), drive a nice car such as a Range Rover, big Audi or other such expensive car, no job but always seems to be busy shopping or lunch dates with other similar women..   big house and lots of holidays...

These women have generally achieved nothing in their lives and are only have these luxuries because they have the good fortune to be good looking and f*cked men with money who then fall in love with them and marry them..

They then have a baby or two, and a few years later they divorce the poor sod, thus securing their financial future...

Good for them..?   What do other women think about these women..?

12/02/2013 at 16:14

Let's instead talk about people in general who think having lots of money equals success and happiness.

12/02/2013 at 16:17

Having been a kept man for several years I can say it's an excellent lifestyle

12/02/2013 at 16:20
What is worse is intelligent women in well paid jobs who cause men to fall in love and marry them and get used to having a bit of cash. But then kids come along and these women insist on going part time, or even worse become a sahp, thus forcing the man to work harder for promotion or suffer a marked decline in their standard of living.
seren nos    pirate
12/02/2013 at 16:21

men who get a job paying big bucks for doing not much and want a trophy woman.works both ways...... if they are happy with the arrangement then thats their choice......

12/02/2013 at 16:36

More interesting are those who don't understand why ordinary looking women quite often happen to be married to  multi millionaires. 

It never occurs to them, that the women was with the guy long before they had anything at all. 

The lady was interested in the guy for his own sake not because he had loads of cash.

That came later.

12/02/2013 at 16:41
She got conn'd I was broke ( still am come to think of it)
12/02/2013 at 16:48

i find it quite comforting that any woman who is interested in me is definitely not in it for the money

12/02/2013 at 16:51

Good for them.  As for linking money to success, chances are that the better you are at something the more you get paid.  At least that's how it is in the contract-killer game.

seren nos    pirate
12/02/2013 at 16:53

its not just the money of the guy.successful men usually have a confident air about them..........

12/02/2013 at 16:59

DV....if you are offering dear?......

12/02/2013 at 17:02

Somehow I knew Loula would comment on this thread...

12/02/2013 at 17:15

Rangies, Audis, Bavarian Mud Wagons & Mercredi's generally drive like tanks in an ice rink.  Anyone who drives them should be the first to line up at the revolutionary wall - after estate agents, obviously.

Generically sweeping enough for Vadarville? 

I suspect the Force may be weak in this one.....

seren nos    pirate
12/02/2013 at 17:16

Historically its been hard for women to get from the working classes up the social ladder.......

men could use their intelligence to work their way up the career ladder and become successful....this has never been as easy for women..so they have to use the intelligence and the talents they have to work their way up.........

12/02/2013 at 17:18
I've always fancied trying to sleep my way to the top
seren nos    pirate
12/02/2013 at 17:21

have you got the right qualifications to be successful dave

12/02/2013 at 17:22

He gets a lot of sleep

12/02/2013 at 17:24

What about women who give up their job either completely or go part-time to raise a family.  In some instances, their chances of promotion are reduced because of their work patterns. 

With family comes extra responsbility.  Why should the man not wish to work harder to provide for his family

12/02/2013 at 17:24
An Audi and a big willy
12/02/2013 at 17:25
seren nos wrote (see)

Historically its been hard for women to get from the working classes up the social ladder.......

men could use their intelligence to work their way up the career ladder and become successful....this has never been as easy for women..so they have to use the intelligence and the talents they have to work their way up.........

Yeah, Boudica, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Florence Nighingale, Marie Curie, Emily Davison, Amelia Earhart, Mother Teresa, Aung Saan Sui Kyi.

All stunnas who shagged their way to recognition.

1 to 20 of 75 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.