PUB CHOICE

Windsor Half Marathon

41 to 54 of 54 messages
24/09/2002 at 13:22
I'll be there too! Probably will be late - usually am
24/09/2002 at 13:27
Just remembered, I'm meant to be writing a feature about this little meeting.

Can someone bring digital camera?

I think RW's promise of a snapper won't materialise, but if I write up a free report and we take some pics they won't be able to resist - will they?
24/09/2002 at 13:46
Indeed they won't! I was wondering about that this morning when I was meant to be working! Working... Jon? The World has officially gone mad!
24/09/2002 at 18:52
You may read this several times, as I am searching for the various Windsor threads.....

Ok all, we seem to on an agreement that we will meet at the Beer Tents both before and after the race, you can see this marked on the map in the race pack booklet on the access map page, in the light orange area marked hospitality etc!

Before the race what time should we be there for? I would say to aim for 12 noon it that ok with everyone? I cant see why anyone will be aiming to get there any later, due to traffic congestion being likely.

After the race we will obviously be getting there at differing times, but at least we will know where to aim for!
BK
24/09/2002 at 20:05
12 sounds fine Paul. Well done for arranging us, we need it
24/09/2002 at 20:51
Snicks,

I was planning on bringing my digital camera anyway, as I'm not running and I thought it would be a good opportunity to get some snaps of you lot in serious pain! Leave it to me...it'll all be done in the best possible taste!

DW
BK
24/09/2002 at 20:56
Glad your coming DW, shame you're not running
24/09/2002 at 21:58
Legless & Waapster
Didn't realise you two were so close to me.
I do most of my runs around the hainault forest/chigwell area.

Legless:
Next time I'm in the Blue Boar I'll pop in and say hello.
BK
24/09/2002 at 22:01
How's life Clanger Man. Sent you an e-mail too late on Thursday. Hope its working out
24/09/2002 at 22:03
Hi all 12.00 fine by me see you there .
24/09/2002 at 22:03
Jason L- feel free M8, any time.
Look forward to meeting you, Praps the 3 of us can meet up for training runs?????
24/09/2002 at 23:16
Well done DW...how weird are we? sorry...how weird am I?
24/09/2002 at 23:41
Hi all, I have put my mobile number on www.paulsresults.co.uk/windsor in case anyone gets lost in the grounds on the day (you never know), but meeting at the beer tents both before and after should be pretty safe.

It has been mentioned that some people (runners and family) may want some food, the Crispin seems the easiest pub to get to, but we can go through that on the day.

Best wishes
24/09/2002 at 23:43
Snicks, i am so glad you are writing the report.

DW, that would be great if you could bring a digital camera, there are loads of us running.

All others :), post your target times here, and I will add them to our page at www.paulsresults.co.uk/windsor

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 54 of 54 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.