Putter or a leaver?

Which one are you?

41 to 50 of 50 messages
21/01/2011 at 17:51
Maddy. wrote (see)

I am most definately a leaver

I actually don't know how to put stuff away and struggle tidying past a certain point because I just can't think where some things SHOULD or COULD go

Ditto.

Houses weren't built to contain people and all the stuff we need.

21/01/2011 at 17:58
biker-mouse wrote (see)
Maddy. wrote (see)

I am most definately a leaver

I actually don't know how to put stuff away and struggle tidying past a certain point because I just can't think where some things SHOULD or COULD go

Ditto.

Houses weren't built to contain people and all the stuff we need.

Well they were just not ones I can afford
21/01/2011 at 21:42

I'm a putter - I can't stand things left around....cupboards and drawers were invented for a reason.

It does drive my husband mad and yes I do have a touch of the OCD. I have to tidy the house everyday, and when I wasn't working (when the children were babies) I would hoover/polish/clean the house from top to bottom every day. I have learnt to calm down a bit but still everything has a place...Put it in it!!

23/01/2011 at 10:36

I've just told Mr CS what this thread is about and his response.... "you just f*cking leave everything" so I guess that means I'm a leaver LOL. 

Have to agree that I'm a leaver but I do have a weekend every now and again where I blitz the house and put everything away...normally when my underwear drawer is empty cos the clean washing is all piled up in the spare room (done by Mr CS).

23/01/2011 at 10:56

I'm a putter and mr B is definitely a leaver - sometimes his clothes are returned washed even when they didn't make it to the "magic basket" in the bedroom, I think he thinks the fairies do it

23/01/2011 at 12:23
I'm a leaver, although I do having putting moods
23/01/2011 at 13:41
Tidying up usually causes more problems than it solves. I'd love to be able to just naturally tidy up as I go but it's never going to happen.
25/01/2011 at 08:55
I'm a leaver, but my boyf is definitely a putter.  I get fed up with him nagging, he gets fed up with me leaving stuff where it's handy.
25/01/2011 at 10:52
B wrote (see)

I'm a putter and mr B is definitely a leaver - sometimes his clothes are returned washed even when they didn't make it to the "magic basket" in the bedroom, I think he thinks the fairies do it

My first husband learned the hard way that things not in the washing basket don't get washed, the day he had no clean shirt to wear to work.  Given that he had about 15 shirts, all of which were piled on a chair in the bedroom.......................
25/01/2011 at 11:01
Well it really does depend on the day for me, some days I will leave thngs just lying about and others i will put everything away as soon as i'm done with it, perhaps more a leaver than a putter but some days everything does have it's place!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 50 of 50 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.