Question for women

21 to 21 of 21 messages
12/09/2012 at 10:39

I am mostly stable. I do get ranty which is the same as Wilkie's irritated I would guess.

Its gone then though and forgotten about, it doesnt affect my mood.

To be honest if something upsets me or makes me angry its so rare I tend to spend quite a bit of time examining why that has happened and taking steps to try and ensure it happens less in future.For example if OH has upset me (again this is rare) we spend time talking about why and then we try to avoid being in the same situation.

Happy - yes I feel happy almost all of the time. Doesnt take much to make me laugh, but I also seek out things that make me happier. Like holidays or running or friends.

So I would guess those who are mostly stable are that way because we actively (whether we know it or not) manage our state of mind through the choices we make.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 21 of 21 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.