Radio Worcestershire

Your weekday 'magazine' programme from Worcsetershire

96,541 to 96,560 of 96,827 messages
Mighty Lexi    pirate
12/06/2012 at 10:34

Already deployed at Etape by Tim. 

Didnt see you at swim at all Thursday, I was probably already in the changing room. Unless Chris has suddenly decided to go ala Ladies....although we are temporarely using the blokes, so easy mistake.Lol

IronM.in    pirate
12/06/2012 at 10:45

LOL! NO - I didn't swim, I tried a teeny 3 mile run to see how things held out... not too badly. I just popped in to give Briffa his paddles cos he left them poolside the week before.

Mighty Lexi    pirate
12/06/2012 at 11:57

Numpty...! Fingers crossed the improvement continues. Having just spent months trying to bend the knee properly, i know too well how frustrating little steps can be.! Am now coming back leaps and bounds...only no leaping down mountains. 

12/06/2012 at 14:31

I/we are back

12/06/2012 at 22:08

Evening everyone. 
Special wave to Trickster, musky & IronM.in

Crashie - hope your recovery continues apace and you are not in receipt of doctors/hospitals this time round.

I also have Olympic tickets

I also prefer being on holiday to being in work - 2 days in and the server has been down as well as the printer-copier.  I have achieved nothing in 2 days - well I have done a budget which is necessary and good but am waaaaaay behind already!

12/06/2012 at 22:31

Hello - Malvern 10k for me tomorrow, looking at the weather I thought muddy x-countries finished in the spring 

12/06/2012 at 22:48
Good luck Ant! Have fun
Mighty Lexi    pirate
12/06/2012 at 23:53

Mud...Yuk.....

WHLS.....At least you wont get dehydrated.....!!  

Crash Hamster    pirate
13/06/2012 at 09:36

Mmm mud!

HL, good work on the Olympic tickets!
Musky, that's a rubbish race report

In other news, the sun's shining!

Mighty Lexi    pirate
13/06/2012 at 10:30

Good Morning Wussies..... 

Crashie can we have some of your sunshine please....tis abit dull here. 

I was at a 21st Birfday party last night....we had cake, actually we had 2 types of cake. I am going to another 21st BBQ party friday, same girl...lucky lass. (two cakes, two parties.) Am making a White Chocolate Cheesecake for her friday bash....it went down so well at her little bro's party...the request for another has been submitted.!!  

13/06/2012 at 22:34

The Malvern 10k was good, I got a course pb even though it was the muddiest I've done it in. 

I will also be going to the Olympics, just not to a very exciting event as between my friends and myself we only got tickets for one event.... trampolining!!  That was my friend's daughter's choice. 

Mighty Lexi    pirate
13/06/2012 at 22:43

Well done on the pb Ant..... Its sometimes better to run in the cool when it is a 10K. 

Trampolining is good......I could never do the sumersaults, too small/light to get enough height... (well that was my excuse). Am sure it will be more exciting than it sounds on the day.

I have hurt my weak Achilles..., splashing through puddles, that actually turned out to be deeper than i though, ruined my best run shoes too....they're now mucky..Grrrrrrr!!!  I ran/hobbled back 5 mile. Am going to suffer tomorrow. Another setback  

Crash Hamster    pirate
14/06/2012 at 09:24

Easy Lexers! Take some time out and let it heal!!!

Boing boing, eh, Ant?

I am not going to t'olympics, I shall get excited from my own settee instead.

In other news, I ate curry and drank beer last night.

14/06/2012 at 10:48
Morning - I have a day in Telford watching children play tennis - am losing the will slowly. Thank goodness for a 3G signal!

Lexi - take care of that Achilles !

Ant - I expect trampolining will be quite exciting, certainly spectacular! Any sport where u could come a cropper normally is!!

I'm ridiculously excited by the Olympics

In other news HLad took 4 wickets in county cricket yesterday - am aiming for him spending more time out of school than in it!!
Crash Hamster    pirate
14/06/2012 at 11:10

that's good bowling And no lbws you say? He really does need to learn to lean on the umpire a bit

Not sure I could watch sports that have to be judged, but it's all about being part of the atmosphere, I guess. it's always better live.

Mighty Lexi    pirate
14/06/2012 at 12:03

WoW HL.....with talent like that, the lad deserves the extra time out, however i bet he still does his school/homework.  

Today is Liverpool day....No its not a celebration...I am visiting the Dental Hospital for a checkup. I bought a new electric toothbrush the other day, Fab...OK normally nothing to get excited about, but for me it is...!!!  

Thanks for the best wishes on recovery of ankle...Iced last night, resting it today and tomorrow, will swim tonight and turbo Friday seeing as the weather looks mega rough.!!!!   

Crashie....well done on the curry/beer treat. I joined friends for a curry the other night.....NO...I didn't sample any chillie chutneys.... 

14/06/2012 at 12:34
That umpire's not for leaning on

Gosh, hanging around doing nothing is hard work!!
Mighty Lexi    pirate
14/06/2012 at 12:50

HL.....Download Logoquizz....It can be annoying that you have seen the Logo...but who's??? Doesn't need to much concentration...but time passed quickly.!!  

14/06/2012 at 22:46

I got out of Telford

Tomorrow I have to go back to work   Apparently the photocopier is playing up again - it could be a long day...

Crash Hamster    pirate
15/06/2012 at 09:15

Sack him!

Morning gentlefolk, greoning SVT.

No grgeat excitement here, I am having to live my life vicariously. I have survived Suicide Tuesday and am now contemplating marafun training...

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.