Random Darksider/Nighsider Poll – Results

Additional pop-psychology analysis of fo

17 messages
07/11/2002 at 23:45
Note by pollster -

No animals were harmed in the making of this poll. I did run over a squirrel in my car today though. It may have been the one that's been attacking people recently, so i don't feel too bad.

I think if it's life flashed before its eyes before it died, and it saw nuts, trees and more nuts - not a bad life for a hippie or a squirrel really.
07/11/2002 at 23:45
Godzilla - 75% Nightside 20% Darkside 5% Lurker

- Obviously a reliable hardworking kind of guy – maybe too much time on hands – liable to start string, go to pub – come back hammered etc

Ironwolf – Prowls between NS and DS – some time difference – nice photo though

- Straight to the point no nonsense answer – also informative – amazing – definitely doesn’t work in sales

Barkles – Comes when he can

- wanders into survey, questions validity, gets sympathy from the pixie, charms Murf, forgets point of survey votes and gets out. – True Darksider, occasional nightsider

The Evil Pixie – No Vote

- Pixie asked Barkles if he was ok then dissapeared – very mysterious

Psi – Nightsider

- True Nightsider often seen around midnight – probably from Manchester or something – Often seen opening Daily training schedule in advance of more scaley forumites

Murf – No Vote

- Appeared and complemented Barkles on his newfound antlers (does this man’s charm ever dry-up - it seems not) – left without a trace

Ratbag – Darkside Only

- Not a nightsider – occasional darksider, nevertheless kingpin in this and many RW forums – prone to metamorphasis

Jon. – No Vote

- Expressed sober opinion of Darkside, possibly due to wooden banana incident? Who knows?

Gareth L – Occasional Lurker

- Legend has it that on very quiet times on the Darkside you can hear Gareths moustache rustle. He’s there, he’s just saying nowt.

Wild Will – Mix and Match

- Will’s got a hand in everything, dark, night, anywhere you go – mention his name and it’s like the batman beacon. Will is partial to the odd very small glass of apple juice.

07/11/2002 at 23:56
Thats clear then....
07/11/2002 at 23:57
well you gotta be clear about these things - charmer bit late at night for you B
07/11/2002 at 23:58
Yeah, can't sleep... all that scrapping with the evil one
07/11/2002 at 23:59
she's tough all right - those antlers must help
08/11/2002 at 00:01
Yup, made her back off more than once..
08/11/2002 at 00:05
'stoo many active threads - i give up

nite or morning - whatever!
good for you - apart from one scene in highlander your kind dion't get much coverage - I've got to get out of here before i stay all night - do the honours and start today's training log will you
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I can be aggressive when my Badger is threatened...
08/11/2002 at 00:06
morning and night bune
08/11/2002 at 00:07
Bloddy hell, that was a short day for Bune.
08/11/2002 at 00:09
shocked me - theres no hanging around
08/11/2002 at 08:50
If all bune's days last six seconds, that must make ol' bune and 1500 yrs old by bune standard time....
08/11/2002 at 10:03
how many doggy dog years is that?
WildWill    pirate
08/11/2002 at 10:08
Well, so now we know
08/11/2002 at 10:33
I think I know less than before.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
17 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.