Renault Scenic dash board.

3 messages
09/10/2009 at 10:23
Just been into Renault  this morning  after watching Watchdog last night and after charging me £500 in july for a new dashboard on my 2004 Scenic they have  agreed its a big problem on 2004 -2005 models and will only be charging £100 to change them from now on and will refund anyone who has already paid. So thats £400 coming back from a main dealer, cant be bad.
09/10/2009 at 10:29

TR - I have one of those cars and didn't catch watchdog - what was the problem with your dashboard (mine currently keeps showing me the serv and airbag light, on and off but the local garage says there ins't a problem) and what we're they saying on the programme?

Cheers

09/10/2009 at 10:38

My dashboard like all the people on the program had the same problem it just went off , could see no speed,revs, petrol ect .

Have a look online at last nights programme  , hope that helps.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.