return of the padded cell

I think it ate my brain... or something

9 messages
05/09/2004 at 21:20
Hello.

My computer died on Friday, so now I am here in the uni computer lab. No one else is around, but another poor thesis-crazy soul. I'm on the final stretch, soon, but feeling pretty crazy. Body here, but mind somewhere else. Hopefully processing my Meisterwerk.

My last run was on Tuesday or Wednesday, and I think I'm loosing weight. Please take pity on a demented soul and stop in to say hello.

Hildy

p.s. sorry to all you newer forumites who don't know me. I'm usually saner than this. And my new 10K pb is 54.30.
05/09/2004 at 22:06
Your computer has my sympathy....mine died 2 weeks ago after I dropped it (only from 1 inch honest guv)...the insurance is taking their time to find a replacement.

I'm not usually sane at all :-)
05/09/2004 at 22:16
i think you should find the original padded cell
i might tomorrow

wish id lose weight

Hang in there hildy
05/09/2004 at 22:25

Hi Hildy . . stick with it . . who wants to be sane anyway :)
06/09/2004 at 07:26
yo Hilde

Nice to here from you
06/09/2004 at 09:38
Hi Hildy. Good to see you. Nearly there now!
06/09/2004 at 09:39
Hi Hildy - welcome back :o)

Keep going - nearly there!!
06/09/2004 at 10:58
I tried to find the original padded cell, but couldn't. This one is quite comfy though. Computer is having its data extracted, then I'll probably have to shell out £300 for a repair. So it's the not the end of the world. Yet!!!

Anyway, hello. I'm feeling a little saner now.

So what exciting forum running news have I missed?
06/09/2004 at 22:39
the sun shone . . . Oh my did it shine !

the ground was hard . . . Oh very hard !

The sea breeze stunk . . . very stinky !

The land breeze off the cabbages stunk . . . twaz exceptional !

Loadza peeps runnin - mostly in the same direction . . . but not in all cases !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.