Right place to complain ...

about public health concern in local leisure centre

21 to 29 of 29 messages
19/02/2013 at 17:35
Jason Wintin wrote (see)

ive got chinese writing on my back 

i swear it says my name..........ohnest  

Bet it says 'Dumb white tourist think he can come over here with his flashy money'

and knowing chinese they can probably say all that in 3 characters.

19/02/2013 at 17:51

Tattoos.

Of an age where the only people who had them were either in the Navy or the nick.

Then there's those Russian prisoners who have just a small star  tattooed on each knee-cap.

Means rather than yield to another man they'll prefer death. Scary.

K80
19/02/2013 at 17:53
xine267 wrote (see)
Does anyone know which agency/department is the right place to make a complaint regarding health & safety concerns about a local authority leisure centre? I would have thought environmental health but that seems to only deal with food hygiene issues. Thank you!

Do they have a "contact us" or "make a complaint" link on their website?

if not i'd telephone their contact centre and ask who their Head of Service / Director is for Leisure Serives and their contact dtails.

19/02/2013 at 18:13

My local council has a department called Leisure and Cultural Services; I think that'd be the one.

19/02/2013 at 21:26
Thanks K80 and literatin!

It's suspected MRSA (waiting for test result to 100% confirm) following a sports massage. I think that goes beyond having a quiet word with the manager.
19/02/2013 at 21:52
MRSA from a leisure centre ??

Sounds like a right shit hole?

Surely walking in the door was a sign to turn round
19/02/2013 at 22:09
Nope, it looked absolutely fine!
K80
20/02/2013 at 11:13
xine267 wrote (see)
Thanks K80 and literatin!

It's suspected MRSA (waiting for test result to 100% confirm) following a sports massage. I think that goes beyond having a quiet word with the manager.

OMG! I would contact the local authority's own Health and Safety departmartment.

20/02/2013 at 20:49

I would contact the Health and Safety Executive if it comes back positive. Hope you get well soon. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 29 of 29 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.