Royal Baby

41 to 60 of 156 messages
04/12/2012 at 09:42

She was poncing about playing hockey in 4 inch heels last week thats not very sensible !! got no time for any of them....

It  was the first thing I heard when I turned the news on this morning..its not news when a young fertile newly married woman gets pregnant for gods sake !!

04/12/2012 at 10:05

Let's face it, the Royal Family are an entertainingly odd bunch aren't they.  I'm not that fussed either way (although I've got no problem seeing Kate's mug in the papers every day. )  So I kind of understand people taking an interest; I guess it's just like another soap opera to them - you're guaranteed to be kept informed about every last detail of what Kate's wearing, who Harry's shagging, etc.  Is it the most important thing in the world?  Of course not, but then neither is the plot of Corrie.

It Had Better Not be Ginger!

04/12/2012 at 10:05

still, at least we won't have to see the poor girl beheaded for failing to produce an heir

04/12/2012 at 10:10

I love that link. I've just nicked it for fb. 

yeo
04/12/2012 at 10:28
Rickster wrote (see)

Well I wish them all the best and let's hope that the Republican arseholes can leave them in peace.

This one will because I don't give a flying fart.

Sorry, as you were, carry on...

04/12/2012 at 10:46

Philpub - brilliant

04/12/2012 at 11:26

I'm ambivolent

04/12/2012 at 11:33
Barkles wrote (see)

I'm ambivolent

and I would be if I could spell it correctly.... 

04/12/2012 at 11:36
Barkles wrote (see)

I'm ambivolent

I thought you were a Pisces

04/12/2012 at 11:36
yeo wrote (see)
Rickster wrote (see)

Well I wish them all the best and let's hope that the Republican arseholes can leave them in peace.

This one will because I don't give a flying fart.

Sorry, as you were, carry on...

I am interested in why Rickster thinks Republicans are arseholes - they are not, they are just people who hold a different view from him.

My position is, and has always been, that I am perfectly happy with the Queen as the head of state. She does a pretty good job as far as I can see.

If Elizabeth Windsor was one among a choice of candidates I would vote for her - but being able to vote for her is precisely the thing that matters.

I want to  be a citizen not a subject thank you very much.

04/12/2012 at 11:37
kittenkat wrote (see)

And then there is the pain of trying to shoot it out of your south end. You piddle through a straw sized opening, probably accommodate a cock that's not as big as your baby's thigh... And get expected to thrust something out of your vagina that is equivalent to shitting a watermelon.

You don't piddle through the same thing that you give birth through, though!

04/12/2012 at 11:45

Timely anatomy lesson Wilkie 

Oh, and, Evening Standard - we do not need a live blog about this news! 

04/12/2012 at 12:24

As a repbulican arsehole, can I say I'll stop criticising them as soon as they get proper jobs and stop sponging off the taxpayer.

04/12/2012 at 13:28

helicopter pilot not a proper job?

04/12/2012 at 13:39

I don't really care to be honest, I have no interest in babies whatsoever.  Naturally I don't wish them any harm and hope they are all ok, but is it really worth all the hoo-haa???!!!  Is this the most news worthy thing happening in the world right now??

In the words of Pandora (Adrian Mole) "how much will he/she cost"?????

04/12/2012 at 13:41

What's the bet there's a sudden increase in the number of women claiming to have hyperemesis gravidarum instead of 'normal' morning sickness. And how do we know that's what Kate has got? They've made a point of saying that the hospital is giving away no details. I'm guessing the she's just getting special treatment beause of who she is... Not that I'm interested 

04/12/2012 at 13:46
Peter Collins wrote (see)

As a repbulican arsehole, can I say I'll stop criticising them as soon as they get proper jobs and stop sponging off the taxpayer.

Prince William is a search and rescue pilot in the Royal Air Force.

Prince Harry is an officer in the army, who has served in the Helmand Province of Afghanistan.

04/12/2012 at 13:48
Rickster wrote (see)
Peter Collins wrote (see)

Prince William is a search and rescue pilot in the Royal Air Force.

Prince Harry is an officer in the army, who has served in the Helmand Province of Afghanistan.

And neither take anything from the civil list, Prince Charles via the Duchy of Cornwall supports William & Kate

04/12/2012 at 15:41

Pleased to hear of the pregnancy, I wish them well but I don't want to hear anything more about it until the birth, thank you.

04/12/2012 at 15:55
sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

What's the bet there's a sudden increase in the number of women claiming to have hyperemesis gravidarum instead of 'normal' morning sickness. And how do we know that's what Kate has got? They've made a point of saying that the hospital is giving away no details. I'm guessing the she's just getting special treatment beause of who she is... Not that I'm interested 

Of course the hospital is giving away no details!  You wouldn't expect them to talk to the press about a patient's condition, surely?

41 to 60 of 156 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.