Rugby league World cup!

7 messages
Cake    pirate
17/10/2013 at 18:16

Anyone else got ticket's yet?

Taking the better half to see England vs Fiji I'm sure she will enjoy it?

17/10/2013 at 18:20

i know nothing of rugby league but my nephew is right into it so I am taking him to the final. looking forward to it. i wanted to go to a couple of scotland games but they are being played in the back of beyond.

17/10/2013 at 18:33

I'm a rugby union fan, but good luck to our rugby league guys. 

17/10/2013 at 20:33

Won't be able to watch any games in person but I will try to catch as much on the box as I can.   I love the rugby world cup.

19/10/2013 at 21:06

Tickets for several of them. Just wish England would ditch some of the old Faithful that never perform internationally.

21/10/2013 at 21:14

Missed the boat. Looking forward to seeing a lovely lad I used to teach score a few. Watch for Leroy Cudjoe!

JPenno    pirate
21/10/2013 at 21:28

I am going to the England v Ireland game at Huddersfield and also to the Final at Old Trafford (might have to bleach my eyes after going in the ground)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.