Runners Beads/Jewellry

a question for female runners

11 messages
01/12/2011 at 22:49

Would anyone recommend a  website with suitable running beads that are compatible with Pandora beads.  I have looked at so many websites for a few hours and now don't know what to think.

I would like to buy one for one of my friends with Run  or 26.2 or 13.1 on the beads  There is a website in US called Inspired.Endurance.com which has these.  I just wondered if anyone had ever ordered some beads from them.  They aren't Pandora but the website says they are compatible although you can't tell the quality from a photo.  I don't wear this type of jewellry so don't know if this would be ok for a Pandora bracelet.  I went to a Pandora shop and they were horrified I had been looking on the internet even though they don't do them.  Argh.....

I was looking for any recommendations.  Help. It won't be long until Xmas!

02/12/2011 at 09:29
I have used www.sportyjewels.com not sure if compatible but a very helpful lady if you email her and item was lovely. I had the runner on a necklace.
02/12/2011 at 10:44
Ive just stumbled upon this thread and had a look at the website.  I love it! Think I shall be buying me an early Xmas present!
02/12/2011 at 11:39
I love that winged mercury pendant. Damn wish I hadnt looked now
gingerfurball    pirate
02/12/2011 at 11:42
...anyone know where you can get a Mdot necklace (for a man) - btw I have googled and can't seem to see any UK ones)
02/12/2011 at 14:38
i too saw the inspired.endurance advert in RW and thought they were nice , found a few other sites too that did them , all USA... will look at the above link though
02/12/2011 at 22:14
If anyone is desperate to get their hands on any of the sporty jewels products; I am in the US until 16th Dec, I can get them for you and then post them once I am home? They don't look as if they do international shipping?

May treat myself to one or put it on my list for Mr TS
02/12/2011 at 22:16
whoops, looked properly - they do do international!
11/02/2012 at 13:05

Would anyone recommend a  website with suitable running beads that are compatible with Pandora beads.  I have looked at so many websites for a few hours and now don't know what to think.

06/09/2012 at 20:41

You should have a look at www.charmingrewards.co.uk !

08/09/2012 at 21:13

I've used Inspired Endurance - had some RW code for free shipping and was surprised when it allowed it!  The beads came quickly too.  Within the week I think.

I had a triathlon bead and a 26.2 one for my Pandora bracelet.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.