Runners, Where do you put all of your running medals?

Most of my medals are stored in a plastic bag!

81 to 83 of 83 messages
18/10/2011 at 12:39

Mine are all on hanging on the bookshelf in the spare bedroom (where I go and gloat - mwah ha ha! - from time to time) but the special ones have a corner spot in a cabinet in the living room.

For people who throw their medals away, there's a charity that asks for unwanted medals and then gives them to poorly children: http://www.medals4mettle.org/ 

18/10/2011 at 13:25
Mine got put on a hook on a beam in the dining room when we moved in. Just for somewhere to put them, rather than them being on show. When we put a bookcase where the beam is, they're now hanging on the bookcase. When the dining room's decorated, they'll probably get shifted somewhere (probably somewhere where there's an existing hook/nail/corner of bookshelf).

I like getting medals and wouldn't throw any of them away, not even the cheap crappy ones.
RMD
23/03/2012 at 13:16

Try the following link they look great

www.running-memories.co.uk

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 83 of 83 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.