Runner's World novel.

161 to 161 of 161 messages
19/10/2012 at 14:24

"CUT chrissakes I said CUT!" shouted Steven as he started his spiel " What is all this! Goddammit I wanna hear geee-tars! I wanna hear 'Guantanaaa-mera!I wanna hear carnivaaal drums beating! I wanna see limbo dancers! I wanna see beoooo-tifoool brown dancing girls in sparkly costumes! Who are all these cheesey guys with an ass!"  Peanuts eyes him reproachfully ( thinks: Me an ass! Where is my Man with No Name?) Steven continues his spiel " Phew,I am so hot on this beach, bring me a 'buddy' buddy" he tells his P.A. whereupon a naked man is presented to him within seconds " Wha.... wha... what the hell is this? Who is that jerk!?" he screams. His P.A. says politely "You asked for a 'nuddy' buddy Steve..." " Are you maaad!!  Have you gone deaf! I wanted a 'buddy' a budweiser, a beer!! Gott in himmel!  (thinks: Oh Gott now I am talking german!) Get that bum outta here fast or it'll be the hearest I ever get to an Oscar again!"....................................................

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
161 to 161 of 161 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.