Runners World Visitor Survey and Prize Draw

Please go away!

21 to 21 of 21 messages
17/10/2012 at 22:54

Although I have absolutely nothing against Asics, it wasn't one of the 3 brands I chose... except for the question relating to having seen their advertising. Yet it was all about Asics.  If anyone was bombarded by questions about a different shoe brand, it would be interesting to hear.

Not quite sure what you mean by the last sentence.  But for me, the survey was badged as Runner's World survey. But clearly it was for the benefit mainly of one brand.... and I imagine one brand only.

Like I said, if the survey had been badged as an Asics survey, I would have had no problem. As it was, it was a bit like one of those cold calls that pretends to come from some independent impartial body, only for them to start trying to sell a particular product or service.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 21 of 21 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.