runners world

6 messages
01/07/2009 at 19:34
has anyone received their August edition as mines usually here by now and its in the shop, but not through my door. What do I do if I dont receive it as well. Any advice
01/07/2009 at 19:35
What planet are you on, Lisa. We are talking about this on `This months runners world`. Come and join us.
01/07/2009 at 19:38
who knows in this heat. So where do I join as im crap with this computer lark. hehe
01/07/2009 at 21:08

think that this is the thread runnerman is talking about

Bit harsh, runnerman, you can tell from Lisa's posts that she's new on here and presumably hadn't found your post.........................  you could have linked her in.

Lisa, if you click on this link, it should take you to the thread, if you want to join in.  If it doesn't work, then go to "new discussions" at the top of this page, scroll down to the bottom and you'll find this thread.

If you don't get your copy, then ring the RW offices, have your subscriber number with you and ask them if they can let you know what's happening. 

04/07/2009 at 17:52
i did find it later on when going through the new discussion list, but thanks for your help. I have received it now but had no time to read it being the weekend.
04/07/2009 at 18:02
Lisa, good to know you have found the thread and good that you have receive your issue. Unfortuately there`s not much in this month`s just the same as every month. When you have time, best thing to do is set 15-30 minutes, on a chair, nice cuppa, a biscuit or jaffa cake.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.