Running during pregnancy

5 messages
09/06/2008 at 09:16

my wife's pregnant,

should i still go out for a run or stay in and give her moral support as she can't?

09/06/2008 at 09:18

As long as OH is well, then I'd say continue r*nning - otherwise you're going to be totally p'd off by the time baby comes along and she really needs support.

Forgot to say 'Congratulations'!

Edited: 09/06/2008 at 09:18
09/06/2008 at 09:23
not sure congrats is the right sentiment, but thanks anyway. it'll be her fourth!!! a dad at my age. fcuk! bang goes thatretirement ! i'm looking to be working until i'm 70
09/06/2008 at 21:30
Is there a reason why she can't run, other than the pregnancy?  One of the girls on the sub-5 thread was running right through her pregnancy, even on the day she gave birth.  Albeit at a very gentle jogging pace.
09/06/2008 at 23:00

That'd be me then

Is she still active or looks after the kids while you run and that's why you don't run together?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.