RW Website Optimisation

Great job guys

21 to 27 of 27 messages
19/04/2013 at 22:50

Right and what has that got to do with safari on an iphone which is what lots of people have complained about... Nothing

19/04/2013 at 22:57

Thanks David

19/04/2013 at 23:10

Mobile devices haven't caught up? that's technical... I've not got ad blocker on ie7 to 10 which i've tested it on and it works fine with all of them without ad blocker. Opera, firefox, and safari. 

I don't bother wth ad blocker on individual browsers, as the proxy server i setup strips all that out anyway but even bypassing it or using various other net connections it's the same on every ios device.  So it's not ad blocker that fixes it.

Just saying that all your waffle was just that waffle.... ad blocker has nothing to do with the solution. Considering how much you seem to appreciate things being correct. I thought you would appreciate knowing that.

20/04/2013 at 07:25

Come on guys, swop your VNC's and have a real fight.

20/04/2013 at 12:14
booktrunk wrote (see)

Right and what has that got to do with safari on an iphone which is what lots of people have complained about... Nothing

Not sure what this is about, but nobody mentioned Safari until you did.

You two seem to have a history, I guess, but DF3's answer was to queries raised, and on this occasion was perfectly reasonable and helpful.

Dark Vader    pirate
22/04/2013 at 18:42

Safari on the Mac works fine...    but the site won't load on my iPhone, which is also Safari...  

cougie    pirate
22/04/2013 at 18:49
Yep rw is dead to me from my iPhone. No other site fails to load - just RW.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.