scary food

21 to 26 of 26 messages
Blisters    pirate
17/02/2013 at 22:09

LOL Womble!

I think that the violent-sick reaction to food poisoning is enough to make most people think twice about certain foodstuffs.
-Prawn mayonnaise sandwiches do that for me.

-But if I am the one to prepare the prawns then I'm happy. Similarly with mussels. Eating raw oysters is a bit like playing Russian roulette. They are massively over-rated too.
I will also go out of my way to avoid eating in a Macdonalds or a Little Chef.

But foods that frighten me? Sorry, I just don't get the concept. It's like a child asking me what's my favourite number or favourite colour. I see numbers and colours. I wouldn't choose a yellow car, but then again I'd be suspicious of a blue daffodil.

05/03/2013 at 17:22

POO CAKE FROM IKEA??!!

05/03/2013 at 17:53

i'll eat pretty much anything, however I tried "Balut" in the Philippines, i dont think i'd eat that again,  

05/03/2013 at 19:54

They had that in Vietnam and often sold them on the trains.  I sat next to someone who was eating one.  *Shudders*

Nurse Ratched    pirate
05/03/2013 at 20:02

Balut - I had to look that one up .  While doing so, I found this 

05/03/2013 at 20:10

I like the sound of the ant eggs.  I missed out on ant egg soup when I went to Laos but didn't see it on a menu anywhere.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.